JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, they refused to accept vote no on 114 posters who had requested their assistance several times.

FYI: several of our team visited them to assist in the vote no campaign and they essentially refused. So, we are in this situation because of like-minded persons that did not campaign against 114. They lost my business and I will no longer refer business to them at all.

Last Edited:
Yes, they refused to accept vote no on 114 posters who had requested their assistance several times.
A few weeks before the election, there was an NRA yard sign near their business but not actually in their window. When asked why they wouldn't allow any anti-114 brochures at the facility, they were evasive and wouldn't say. They also refused to say what they were doing to help in the fight. Very odd vibe that left me wondering what was going on with them regarding 114. Not saying they were pro 114, just saying that you couldn't tell they were against it either.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.