JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI, Threat Dynamics has been running radio ads on one of the local AM stations (one of the major ones, but I wasn't paying attention to which one).

Warmed my heart to hear someone advertising shooting services on the airwaves ;-)

FYI, Threat Dynamics has been running radio ads on one of the local AM stations (one of the major ones, but I wasn't paying attention to which one).

Warmed my heart to hear someone advertising shooting services on the airwaves ;-)

Just heard it on the Lars Larson show on 750 KXL. (and just signed up):s0155:

Just found out about this place last night when I received a one-hour immersive training as a birthday gift. I am EXCITED to go check it out. Funny I missed it on this site as well. My bro in law and I are going soon, will have to report back.

I have been many times, its great fun on a rainy day. Both Ryan and Troy are cool people, and when I took my girlfriend(novice shooter) both helped her out imensly. I am gonna have to quit taking her before she out shoots me. lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top