JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Not sure the exact reason it was taken down but I just spent way too much time that I didn't have writing up (a very thoughtful ) response to Reno's very good question (civil war, millennials), then didn't get to post it. Now what I typed is just gone. I didn't read whatever was posted latest so I'm assuming things got uncivil? Or was it just cause it was political? Anyway, if it was because things were uncivil let's do better. I think that was a great topic worth thinking about. Trying to actually understand other people is probably one of the most important things we can do. Thanks

And does anyone why emojis don't post for me when I typed them in my post? This always happens to me haha

threads regularly get pulled if the mods deem it so. the board rules state that things of a political 'ie. polarizing' nature are bubblegum.

Regarding your emojis, the site does not support the mobile emoji library. There are supported emojis available in the toolbar (the smiley face button):

1591046430151.png

If these are what you've been using, maybe it's a member perk?

A lot of times similar threads are merged without your knowledge. It's happened to me a couple times. You post something, it "disappears," only to find out later that it's in a different thread now.

It's ok. I didn't realize it got moved.

Mods keep the peace.

I try my best to keep them employed at times.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads