JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@1775usmc
@Velzey will under charge you for the quality of service he provides. Many on this board believe it's a rouse for continued business and it works very well.

BTW: can I slip in two rifles on your tab for threading when you go there?

I had Tornado thread one and would go back in a heartbeat. Sometimes he will turn them around very fast for locals. I understand he threads without taking the barrel off the action. My 204 shoots almost same POI with and without the can. Nice work and nice thread protector too. Good Luck

Last Edited:
I use Roger at Revelation Arms in Aloha for all my work. Not too long ago I had a Type 99 Arisaka customized by him, including barrel threading. His charge for threading is $60.00.

If you want to run a good can sometimes the can manufacture will thread your barrel to match the can. But if you wanna just screw on a flash hider there are many excellent gunsmiths that can do it much cheaper.

Velzey is the man... find the seam.

C6857FE6-E087-41C0-B593-0F88AE0C7820.jpeg E04A6310-09F5-42AB-B7DA-6FBBD0E78D4F.jpeg 0D1D607B-7817-4390-BB48-0717DCFF72D2.jpeg

Contact Morgan
One week turn around. Its mich easier for you mail it and have it show up to your door then it to go to someone's shop bla bla bla

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top