JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Great gun comes with 13 mags, 10 Wilson combat, 2 SIG, and one Kimber. There is also a upgraded trigger and trigger job done by nwcf.

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of this wonderful pistol so l may be subjective when considering a trade.

Features: All steel construction, minimal mim parts, grip checkering, ambi safety, threaded barrel, match grade trigger, match hammer, match barrel, night sites, and I'm sure other stuff.

I'm looking to meet in the Vancouver area only unless the trade is something I really want or the deal is to good to lass up on then maybe ill go 30-40 miles.

Please consider. The value of your items to mine before offering a straight trade for a stock glock or something like that.

Trade value estimate $1300 with all the mags and the upgraded sights/trigger

Will trade for:
M1A (#1 choice)
Ptr-32
Ptr-91
C-93
V-93
Beretta 92/m9
Glock 17
Ar-15
Ak-47(wasrs start at $500
Mosin(91/30 $125-150)
Sks( about $300 to me)
Other cool guns 9mm pistols preferred, semi autos rifles prefered.
I may trade for shotguns or bolt guns but I definitely want to come out way ahead because they aren't my primary interest.

WP_20150409_20_40_13_Pro.jpg

WP_20150409_15_58_46_Pro.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm an FFL in Wilsonville. We have Beretta 92s in stock to trade. I like the 1911 Taccops so I'm sure we can get it done. Can you make it to our shop ? We are a large Certified Cerakote facility near the highway.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.