JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I understand why guns like AR-15, AK-47, Mini-14 etc are in high demand and you can't find them, but I seem to be having an extremely hard time finding some of the most simple threaded barreled guns. For example, Savage Mark II FV-SR .22lr bolt action comes with a 5 round magazine, threaded barrel...why is this out of stock everywhere? Ruger SR22PBT with the threaded barrel...only comes with a 10 round magazine, no extended mags available yet.

Did I miss something? Does anyone have an answer to why all these basic guns are sold out everywhere? Are people panic buying EVERYTHING?

The senile old evil queen has deemed barrel threading, an evil assault feature. Therefore they must be eradicated from all law-abiding citizens hands. Feinstein is coming for them,,, :s0131:

Because people are buying up EVERYTHING. The demand for EVERYTHING is up I can not even find 10rd mags for my new S&W M&P pistol.

As for the threaded guns that you are talking about the greatly increased use of silencers over the past decade has driven demand for these. People either already have silencers (the reason the M&P was so appealing to me) or they have plans/want the option to get one and use it.

It seems the only thing that is going cheep is older (used) guns. If you were looking to get into those now is the time. There are tons of great older guns on the market at wonderful prices.

That is my dilemma, I just put in the forms for 2 silencers and now I'm looking to buy the actual weapon that can use it. I'm trying to stray away from having a gunsmith do it and trying to find an excuse to beef up my arsenal ;). I already own the Ruger SR22 (great pistol) and I might actually just buy the threaded barrel from Twin Tech Tactical instead of dealing with the high prices on Gunbroker or Armslist. Gunsamerica actually had "OK" prices.

Threaded muzzles have been illegal in CA for a long time already. Senator Feinstein looks to her CA rules as the model for the nation. Logic does not apply - it need not apply - it must not apply!

So I found a Marlin XT-22RZ for $200 and jumped on that for the time being. I'll do a review when I get it! I'm now looking for some extra mags so I don't have to keep reloading the same 7 round mag it comes with and guess what...EVERYWHERE IS SOLD OUT. These are simple .22lr 10rd mags! They aren't going anywhere people!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top