JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Can someone help me out here. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, don't understand, or am simply mistaken. Why don't my new thread posts show up in "New Posts"? I posted yesterday and it didn't show up and I have noticed this before.

I don't know but I bet they were really, really good posts. At "the hi rode" half of anything posted by anyone was disappeared and or modified. lolz

If you post to any thread or create one it will not show in "New Posts" because you just posted to it! The software interprets your posting in or creating the thread as you having read it. When someone else posts to it will show up.

You can find it, usually, in the "Activity Stream".

If you post to any thread or create one it will not show in "New Posts" because you just posted to it! The software interprets your posting in or creating the thread as you having read it. When someone else posts to it will show up.

You can find it, usually, in the "Activity Stream".
^^^^^ BING, BING,BING,BING,BING,BING,^^^^^^

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top