JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And this is how you curtail gun ownership...
Make it damn near impossible to buy ammo , over regulate the firearm buying process and limit where one can shoot and carry said gun.
No need to take the guns ....Just do the above.

And as noted in Alexx1401 stated ...those gun owners who don't vote...or those that do , but do not read the fine print or understand the long term effects of who and what they vote for ...ain't helping either.
Andy
you cali's need to keep re electing the politicians (SP). Its hard to believe cali is such a mess. you brought it on yourselves... Look at Virginia. That's what you gunners should be doing.

you cali's need to keep re electing the politicians (SP). Its hard to believe cali is such a mess. you brought it on yourselves... Look at Virginia. That's what you gunners should be doing.
Um...
I am in Washington State...Not "cali's:"...Whatever that is...I am assuming that you are referring to California...
Nor am I from California....

As for re-electing....
My votes and politics are usually private...but...
I consistently vote pro-gun and for pro-gun candidates.

I am not sure at all , just why you quoted me....o_O
Please note that I am not at all in favor of bans , more restrictions , BGC for private sales of firearms , etc...in regards to firearms .
Andy

This is the tragic "I told you so" slippery slope of background checks and registration schemes, we all knew about or were warned about or warned others of. All of this is just stepping toward total registration, denial of ownership, and confiscation schemes. Do we need more evidence? They are actively admitting it and doing it!

For decades leftists lied to us, and most of us knew they were lying, when they claimed they didn't want to take your/my guns. Well, it's plainly apparent from admissions and ever-far-reaching encroachments to make ownership and use nearly impossible. Ownership in some places has become a confusing, expensive, frustrating and even risky endeavor (felony for not storing it safely anyone?). This is a war of generational attrition and in many regions the leftists are winning with no end in sight. Along with that, comes huge terrain denial with Dems easily controlling roughly 10 states, all the resources, and EC votes of those states. And their proxy Army's like Antifa, who they unleash and will not prosecute.

In short, this is a cold war and they are disarming their opponents, oppressing them, burying them in bankrupting legal battles, and driving them out of the region, or taking their guns and making them felons.

The leftist locust scorpions are mostly to blame, but they just do what leftists do. Steal and oppress. Part of the blame lays with the apathetic indifferent lazy unaware citizen and particular shame falls on gun owners who allow this by silencing themselves by not voting or wasting votes. I cannot tell you how many "we can't win so why bother" arguments I was in in the 8 years I was in Washington before fleeing. Gun owners there wouldn't vote, wouldn't vote for republicans like Trump because he's not perfect or can't win, vote for hopeless turd parties rather than viable Republicans, etc. :s0054:

I'm positive this is a problem repeated and getting worse yearly in California, Oregon, NY, Illinois, CT, MA, MD, HI... I tired of it and fled to greener pastures. When the balloon does go up, I'd prefer to not be behind enemy lines but surrounded by like minded people I can trust. Not around people who want to oppress or are too lazy to even cast a vote against oppression.

If you're smart, you're buying guns, magazines, and ammo. You're training others. You're relocating to friendly territory if you can.

Last Edited:
stupid page kept refreshing so it was hard to read the stupid thing, for every time I got close to the end it would refresh. But the take I got from is they are killing two birds with one stone. Killing our freedoms and then the hunting industry there.
The article admits its a gun registry already you can't get ammo there unless you have a gun. Actually three birds with one stone for what's also being killed is what the second amendment was created for in the first place. to fight tyranny.
Cops now know who and where you live and what guns if any you have if your liberal neighbor deems you unfit you will either roll or get shot...
666 with all the trimins:eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top