JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have an AR-30 in .300 WM and really like it. Light recoil and accurate.

I know a guy that has the full set, .308, .300 WM, .338 Laupa, and AR-50. He shoots his a lot. I know I can not afford to shoot the .338 which is why I went .300 WM.

Once you go with the 338 Lapua you wont need the others! The brass was a bit of an investment ($275 per 100) but I have 16 reloads on most of mine and little signs of wear.

I shoot Sierra 300gr matchkings thru mine. I have a 15" steel gong that I put out at 1500 meters, and thump away!

Once you go with the 338 Lapua you wont need the others! The brass was a bit of an investment ($275 per 100) but I have 16 reloads on most of mine and little signs of wear.

I shoot Sierra 300gr matchkings thru mine. I have a 15" steel gong that I put out at 1500 meters, and thump away!
is this the armalite ar30 youre getting 1500 meters with?
i know a lapua will but how about the armalite ar30?

Yep the same Armalite AR30..I hand lapped the barrel when i first got it, put a 25 MOA rail on it and a NightForce NXS 8-32 X 56.....300gr matchkings also have a really high BC so that does help abit!

I have shot it out past 1500...but out of the stock bbl the vel drops pretty quick. Out past 1500 I like to have a 30" plus bbl

Nope barrel has not been changed! round count is up to 1750. Accuracy is still fine, and all have been handloads! When it needs it I will put on a slightly longer tube.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top