JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have to say, that's one of the more bizarre ideas I've ever seen.

There are a few problems I see with this... electrolyte drinks are fine as long as you're consuming enough water otherwise, in an emergency situation an electrolyte drink will be the same as drinking sea water, yea it might stave off thirst for a while, but will accelerate dehydration, and eventually kill you, painfully.

Treating water, especially in most places in the PNW can be done fairly simply by boiling, sterilization methods (UV, chlorine, iodine). In general there is ample fresh water that just needs to be treated to kill/remove microbes, in many places even that is not necessarily required.

In general, I treat water by boiling, which is why I keep a big container of teabags in my pack. As long as you're boiling water, you may as well make tea, it keeps the water from tasting too flat. However, it's necessary to make very dilute tea, so it doesn't dehydrate you (caffeine is a diuretic).

... electrolyte drinks are fine as long as you're consuming enough water otherwise.

It is what humans and plants crave!

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR