JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Love to see it when it's up and running. I used a Mr. Bulletfeeder bullet feed die and the multi-tube bullet feed tube. It is flawless and worked great on my LBP press. I use it now on my Lee Classic Turret press.

I haven't bought a bullet feeder for the press yet, As I heard some hit and miss reviews on the lee feeder.

Thanks for the heads up on the Mr bullet feeder possibility, I'll definitely have to check that out. Reaching around the back to single feed might be a bit tedious :D

I'll definitely post up a separate thread with my impressions and setup!

I haven't bought a bullet feeder for the press yet, As I heard some hit and miss reviews on the lee feeder.

Thanks for the heads up on the Mr bullet feeder possibility, I'll definitely have to check that out. Reaching around the back to single feed might be a bit tedious :D

I'll definitely post up a separate thread with my impressions and setup!
mostly miss on the Lee bullet feeder. The Mr. Bulletfeeder die is a model of simplicity and reliability. The Mr. Bulletfeeder automatic system is very expensive but the die itself and the multi-tube feeder is very reasonable.

There's also a "Mini-Mr.Bulletfeeder", that runs about $160. It's simple, no motors, and has a revolving set of 6 tubes on top, holds somewhere around a hundred bullets, depending on length of the bullet. Very good feeder design, mine works flawlessly. Ball bearings instead of a collet is a very good thing! I love the Lee dies, but I'm running them on a Hornady Lock n Load progressive. Very quick tool changes, runs pretty much anyone's dies.

There's also a "Mini-Mr.Bulletfeeder", that runs about $160. It's simple, no motors, and has a revolving set of 6 tubes on top, holds somewhere around a hundred bullets, depending on length of the bullet. Very good feeder design, mine works flawlessly. Ball bearings instead of a collet is a very good thing! I love the Lee dies, but I'm running them on a Hornady Lock n Load progressive. Very quick tool changes, runs pretty much anyone's dies.
Yep, I use Hornady bullet feeder dies and long tubes that hold 50+ bullets to feed them.
I had to "tune/deburr" them some to feed lead bullets but have switch to coated bullets without lube grooves, and they work 100%.
OP, sorry for the drift
:D

BulletTubePaintS.jpg

Yep, I use Hornady bullet feeder dies and long tubes that hold 50+ bullets to feed them.
I had to "tune/deburr" them some to feed lead bullets but have switch to coated bullets without lube grooves, and they work 100%.
OP, sorry for the drift
:D

View attachment 678861

No problems about the drift, I enjoy nearly all thing reloading wise! Besides there are often things to be learned in the "drifts" of a thread

Well I received my press earlier this week from brownells....unfortunately all of the shell plates, case feeder, lock bushings ect are coming from Midway....I haven't received any word from them yet about eta, so for now I just get to look at it in its box lol

The Double Alpha bullet feeder kit includes the rotating multi-tube assembly and the Mr. Bullet Feeder die. You can get it for $140.00 from Midway USA. I can't remember where I bought my feeder die and multi-tube kit but I didn't pay that much. There may be better deals out there. I can tell you, having used various bullet feeder dies and systems from Hornady, Lee, and RCBS, the Mr. Bullet Feeder bullet feed die is the simplest, easiest to use, and virtually foolproof system I have ever seen. It is a brilliantly simple design that just works.

The Double Alpha bullet feeder kit includes the rotating multi-tube assembly and the Mr. Bullet Feeder die. You can get it for $140.00 from Midway USA. I can't remember where I bought my feeder die and multi-tube kit but I didn't pay that much. There may be better deals out there. I can tell you, having used various bullet feeder dies and systems from Hornady, Lee, and RCBS, the Mr. Bullet Feeder bullet feed die is the simplest, easiest to use, and virtually foolproof system I have ever seen. It is a brilliantly simple design that just works.
I think mine was a little more just due to the package deal with a seater/crimp die that I don't actually use... I like the separate Lee dies for seating and "factory crimping".

I think mine was a little more just due to the package deal with a seater/crimp die that I don't actually use... I like the separate Lee dies for seating and "factory crimping".
Love the Lee Factory Crimp Die, it's the best. However, I like RCBS or Redding dies for sizing and bullet seating. I find that they are easier to set up.

All of my presses use the quick change base from Inline Fabrication.
While this is one of them, the others mount up in the same spot.

View attachment 678677

I ran 1500 through this since the weekend and had only 3 flipped primers. I'd say 1 of 500 is decent for this setup. Can pump out 100 rounds in about 6 minutes or less. I give it 10 minutes with primer and brass reload along with moving rounds into ammo boxes giving me a rough 600/hr.
You might want to watch the most recent reloading unboxing, setup, and reloading of 9mm from UltimateReloader.com. Gavin is an old Microsoft buddy that has transitioned into full-time production of reloading, shooting, and machining videos. He does a great job laying things out logically, concentrating on scientific, repeatable, and measured comparisons. He got terrific results with the Loadmaster, loading 9mm. There have some recent modifications to the priming system, which in his case resulted in NO flipped primers. Lee recommends using only Remington and CCI primers for best results.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top