JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think it could prove to be really interesting, but I agree with most opinions I have encountered so far. Interest will depend completely on price. Although the slip on supressor addition for a couple hundred bucks is pretty sexy.

<broken link removed>

I tried to add pictures, but I failed. Obviously. :huh:

Yeah, I am interested to see what will happen when they hit the general public and we get some organic reviews and an idea of what people will pay.

Did they say when it going to hit the market? My wife asked what rifle I want to buy on Father's Day coming up. I really dont know what I want, the one that I want is not in production yet, LAR47 by RRA. Now it this one. Hopefully they hit the market soon.

guy I work with picked his up over the weekend in 40 s&w. think he paid 1.8-2k

Next time I see him I'll ask about it.

I'd love to know where he got a rifle when nobody else has, including the gun reviewers and other high profile people who normally get the first run of guns....especially when most reports have said it won't come out till end of the year anyways. Course if he did get it then he should post a review and be the first to do it

None of the class 3 dealers have heard about the suppressors cover thing as of yet either.

Same as the original gun posted since it is an SBR.............

With a can it would become a "2 stamp" gun.......

Its not an SBR if you purchase the MPX-C like I was referring to. the 9.5" flash supressor makes it legal. With the addition of the ~$250 supressor sleeve that goes over the flash supressor ( making it a sound supressor) it would still be only a one stamp gun.

I tried to add pictures, but I failed. Obviously. :huh:

MPX-C-Detail-Hero.jpg

I like it a lot, but a Tavor with a 9mm conversion kit (Tavor $2k +$750) would be a better ultra-cool 9mm 'short rifle/bullpup' and no NFA unless you suppress it. $800 or so more that the Sig, but easy to make 5.56 or with a quick swap, or even shoot AK rounds.

If you have $2 or blow on a 9mm toy, you have $3k :)

capture.jpg

capture.jpg

MrBlack, this is just a question as I am very interested, but are you saying that there is a sleeve that slides over the existing 9.5in flash supressor? Would it then look like the MPX-SD?

yes with the sleeve it would function and look like the MPX-SD

if you get a baffle strike and ruin your "break" since the suppressor is the sleeve and it is a tool-less barrel change would be a benefit though do not know how helpful this would be

MrBlack, this is just a question as I am very interested, but are you saying that there is a sleeve that slides over the existing 9.5in flash supressor? Would it then look like the MPX-SD?
Yup, just google MPX-C with silencer and there are tons of pics from the shot show of it on and off! Again, I cant seem to post pictures lately or I would have just put them up. The only thing I dont like is that the "nut" that holds the supressor sleeve on is bright aluminum colored. Easily fixed, but a weird way to ship them.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews