JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How would you use the 15rd P365 Magazines

• 15rd magazine in gun with a spare 15rd magazine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Truth is, I'd have them all. I have a lot of G17 and G18 mags and I don't have either weapon, but they both work fine in my G19's and G26 with G17 mags as primary back up. For versatility, on the G26 mags I have stock base plates, +0 and +2 extensions, the +0 is my preferred. The stock plate wins at pocket and ankle carry but the +0 gives that all important full size feel/pinky support without the footprint of the +2 or G19 mags. Same concept.
Stop making so much sense, you'll scare the children.

Truth is, I'd have them all. I have a lot of G17 and G18 mags and I don't have either weapon, but they both work fine in my G19's and G26 with G17 mags as primary back up. For versatility, on the G26 mags I have stock base plates, +0 and +2 extensions, the +0 is my preferred. The stock plate wins at pocket and ankle carry but the +0 gives that all important full size feel/pinky support without the footprint of the +2 or G19 mags. Same concept.

Same, but I'm sure not trying to conceal my 26 with a 33 round stick mag. And let's face it, these "pocket 9's" aren't very good range guns. They serve a distinct purpose, and blowing through a few hundred rounds with your buddies on range day ain't one of them.

Same, but I'm sure not trying to conceal my 26 with a 33 round stick mag. And let's face it, these "pocket 9's" aren't very good range guns. They serve a distinct purpose, and blowing through a few hundred rounds with your buddies on range day ain't one of them.

Agreed, the G18 were purchased because "Hell yes America!!" now that I have a bunch of them an AR9 is starting to make some sense and it pisses off lib... er ah anti-gunners. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top