JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I believe the SC2 virus originated out of a lab. I have read that the virus mutations are by chance. This means the more people that get it and the longer it circulates the more chance of getting a mutation or variant.

What if it is more than just chance that is allowing for mutations to occur? What if the virus is adapting? I am not implying that it has intelligence but that maybe it has some characteristics of a bacteria. Bacteria adapt allowing them to become resistant to our antibiotics. Maybe the viruses are somehow adapting to the current immunity levels we have vaccinated or not?

Antibody Dependent Enhancement could be part of it but mainstream health authorities are poo pooing that idea with SC2.

I am just thinking that if you were designing a virus to be most lethal you might want it to be able to adapt to ways people would fight the virus, whether that was vaccines, treatments, etc?

An example might be that a person was exposed to the original SC2 but they fought it off before it took hold. Then the Delta variant comes along and the person got covid from that second exposure because their immune system was not able to fight off the Delta version.

Or could some of the virus escape destruction by the immune system and continue to mutate until a variant is produced that would be able to overcome the immune system. In other words could you contract one variant but get sick from a mutation of that original variant you contracted?

Edit: This guy does believe that viruses can be intelligent and adapt:

Last Edited:
This latest is an upper respiratory virus. The only thing "new" about it is people in a lab were playing with it (gain of function" for some reason we may never really know. It's done for many reasons and of course the people who did it are still pretending like they did not. :s0092:
For those still staring at the sky waiting for it to fall this bug like all others will create herd immunity. The main reason so many are still dying from this is all the lying being done. A lot of people are getting both insanely wealthy off this, and gaining unseen power over it.

This latest is an upper respiratory virus. The only thing "new" about it is people in a lab were playing with it (gain of function" for some reason we may never really know. It's done for many reasons and of course the people who did it are still pretending like they did not. :s0092:
For those still staring at the sky waiting for it to fall this bug like all others will create herd immunity. The main reason so many are still dying from this is all the lying being done. A lot of people are getting both insanely wealthy off this, and gaining unseen power over it.
I am worried it was designed to or has adapted to escape herd immunity. With all the people who have been vaccinated added to the many others who should have natural immunity, we should have already reached herd immunity. They don't want to admit it but there have been a significant number of vaccinated people who have contracted the virus and gotten sick and even died. Biden claimed it was a very small number in his mandate speech but I saw a report from one hospital leader that said as many as 15% of their covid patients were vaccinated. Imagine if 10 or 15% of people who were vaccinated for measles still got it, we would be thinking that vaccine was not working well. If the Mu variant or a future variant adapts to escape the current batch of vaccines we will be lining up for new and improved vaccines. Moderna is already making variant specific vaccines.

I am worried it was designed to or has adapted to escape herd immunity. With all the people who have been vaccinated added to the many others who should have natural immunity, we should have already reached herd immunity. They don't want to admit it but there have been a significant number of vaccinated people who have contracted the virus and gotten sick and even died. Biden claimed it was a very small number in his mandate speech but I saw a report from one hospital leader that said as many as 15% of their covid patients were vaccinated. Imagine if 10 or 15% of people who were vaccinated for measles still got it, we would be thinking that vaccine was not working well. If the Mu variant or a future variant adapts to escape the current batch of vaccines we will be lining up for new and improved vaccines. Moderna is already making variant specific vaccines.

Looks like other companies are doing the same. Whoever manufactured this virus is a pure evil genius from a get rich perspective.

Delta is like what, the fourth variant? Mu is the next one up and coming. Each one has been worse than the one before it. More transmissible, breakthrough infections, more hospitalizations, more deaths, more long term symptoms and now the children are being infected.
Sorry to say, we are not even close to the end of this nightmare and it will get much worse before it gets better.
I am older and have underlying respiratory problems. Not if, but when I get Covid, it will kill me. My wife is older like me. We updated the will and trusts, made sure our son knows where the $ is stashed and has access to it.
For other older folks, now is a good time to get your affairs in order. Better safe than sorry.

Delta is like what, the fourth variant? Mu is the next one up and coming. Each one has been worse than the one before it. More transmissible, breakthrough infections, more hospitalizations, more deaths, more long term symptoms and now the children are being infected.
Sorry to say, we are not even close to the end of this nightmare and it will get much worse before it gets better.
I am older and have underlying respiratory problems. Not if, but when I get Covid, it will kill me. My wife is older like me. We updated the will and trusts, made sure our son knows where the $ is stashed and has access to it.
For other older folks, now is a good time to get your affairs in order. Better safe than sorry.
I hope you are wrong about getting covid and live a darn long time!

Sars-Cov 2 Variants And How The Virus Is Mutating...

My thoughts are that the SARS-RONA-COV2 Threads are a multiplying as quickly as they are getting closed by Moderators with medical precision.

There seem to be many variations of these Threads , but many source from a lone
super-spreader.

Only 70% of the forum members have
chosen to
vaccinate using the MRN'ignore Topic Solution.

Some members don't believe in the MRN'ignore TS and others, who have used it, have been sucked back in to the topic because of the leakiness of the Topic Filter, and RONA infections occurring in Threads of other Topics.

:D:p

Just having some fun. Enjoy your evening, because I just mandated it. :s0094:

MT

Last Edited:

Sars-Cov 2 Variants And How The Virus Is Mutating...

My thoughts are that the SARS-RONA-COV2 Threads are a multiplying as quickly as they are getting closed by Moderators with medical precision.

There seem to be many variations of these Threads , but many source from a lone
super-spreader.

Only 70% of the forum members have
chosen to
vaccinate using the MRN'ignore Topic Solution.

Some members don't believe in the MRN'ignore TS and others, who have used it, have been sucked back in to the topic because of the leakiness of the Topic Filter, and RONA infections occurring in Threads of other Topics.

:D:p

Just having some fun. Enjoy your evening, because I just mandated it. :s0094:

MT
I would be happy with a single covid thread like the political mega thread if it meant the mods wouldn't keep shutting these covid threads down. This is probably the most important non-firearm related topic on many peoples minds these days and I wish we could more freely discuss it without be frequently censored.

My Thoughts On The WuFlu...

China is NOT our friend and is the single biggest threat to US security. We need to begin a full scale divestiture/withdrawl from ALL relationships with the communists. We should treat them as we did Russia during the Cold War...but ratchet it up x10.

This will not happen, of course, because so many of our ruling elite are deeply in bed with the CCP.

May God save our Republic.

WOLVERINES!

Below explains how bacteria adapt to drugs. I am wondering if viruses can do something similiar?

Bacteria develop resistance mechanisms by using instructions provided by their DNA. Often, resistance genes are found within plasmids, small pieces of DNA that carry genetic instructions from one germ to another. This means that some bacteria can share their DNA and make other germs become resistant

Source: https://www.cdc.gov/drugresistance/about/how-resistance-happens.html

I saw this online perhaps two weeks ago (early September, 2021).

COVID19 variants.png

I would be happy with a single covid thread like the political mega thread if it meant the mods wouldn't keep shutting these covid threads down. This is probably the most important non-firearm related topic on many peoples minds these days and I wish we could more freely discuss it without be frequently censored.
I was just having some fun with the topic. I read a majority of your content, and I believe you to be a person with good intentions.

The Moderators have to be getting close to burn-out... Election years are tough. Add a virus circulating and overall tensions running high, I am not sure how they have managed to do so well over the last 18+ months.

Hats off to the Moderators.

Wishing Everyone a Happy and Healthy run to the End of the Year.

MT

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads