JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First, watch this.

What are your thoughts? Do you think local stores are simply taking advantage of customers or is there any truth to this video as it pertains to firearms/ammunition?

I personally believe that if you didn't already have an AR and the accessories, magazines, and ammunition you needed then you sort of brought this on yourself. Having worked at a gun store for the past five months, I have seen that 9/10 people purchasing an AR at this particular time are those who haven't ever owned one.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people who purchased a $2500 DPMS or a $80 PMag who read this, so let's try to keep the flaming down to a minimum.

There is a thread JUST for this topic.

BTW there has been NO gouging at all during any of this. People have WILLINGLY paid the prices people have been asking for their items.

Not necessarily blame but some of us youngsters are just now getting into the sport like me. I bought a 9mm a few months ago and got into shooting. Then i started looking at other firearms. And I start looking into good semi auto SPORTING RIFLES Ie: AK vs SKS vs AR debate (even posting threads on this forum trying to gather good info) Literally a few days go by and I wake up to the newtown tragedy on the news and the rug starts getting slowly pulled out from under me. Starting with Prices skyrocketing FAR out of my budget and here soon maybe too little to late and I will have nothing to stand on.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top