JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a CZ upland light. It is a budget shotgun made in turkey and branded as a CZ (I think most are.) All in all it is a great gun, but the action is a little tight, as in it can be a bit hard to unlock the action if you are not assertive with it. My wife does not like it for this reason, but most guys that have shot it don't have a problem. Recoil is a bit more than a semi because of the light weight, but again, my wifey doesn't mind the recoil and shoots it very well.

I would not hesitate to buy another CZ over/under.

All of those shotguns from the Makers that do armsco/huglu/dehaan/cz come really tight from the factory. I have shot the living piss out of my U2 (and in terrible mud and salt conditions.) It is not tight any more. It survived a 100 foot slide across the bridge over mary's creek when it got thrown out of the boat, when the boat trailer flipped in the ice. It still shoots, but when I hit the lever, the action falls open from gravity.

I bet you really like it,

Man, that is a sweet shotgun.
1576995860201.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR