JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was on cloud 9 when I got my SP-01 form keiths. I put down $100 on a backorder and was told that it would be at least a month. 1 week later I received the call that it was in. What happened is that another guy ordered it and didnt answer his phone so they called me. To top it off it was only $575 with the background check. Nothing but happy days!!

I love my SP01 in .40, come to prefer it to the Kimber at the range. I got mine from kieths about a year ago and even at that time the all steel CZs were few and far between.

Mike

It looks like I will be expanding my CZ collection, just struck a deal on an SP01. Look forward to the first range trip will have to get a holster for it and pile on some more 9mm ammo.

I really want one of the P-09's as well, anyone have an idea when they are hitting the market. Maybe never because they have an evil magazine;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top