JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sensitive Readers be warned 26a0.png ⚠️

Want to start by apologizing for the small weird title. But experience has taught me that people today are so incredibly too sensitive if you don't angles an article or post in a certain way. I does not work that way. This is not a politically controlled media. This is reality. You choose if you want to keep reading.

After almost 14 years in the security business has my passion to prevent crime and intervene against crime cooled with age. It's not about my job is boring somehow but simply about what happens after you made a difference. I am of course speaking about Sweden's judicial system. It is a disgrace and a direct danger against the Swedish people!
I understand that people have expressed it earlier when you read disturbing articles about "false" judgments, etc but I'm talking from pure experience. And has an excellent example to share with you. And I gotta get off my chest for the next time will be someone who is in love being affected. I want you to be prepared.

Some time ago so worked a colleague in a restaurant at one of malmö feststråk. After an argument in the restaurant between a small group of people pointing a man direct threat to our colleague when he will converse with people. It all begins to fail and results in that the man arrested for both assaulting an officer, resisting arrest and assault. Man expresses the repeated that he will find this colleague and kill him and his family and that he has nothing to lose (this is said in Arabic between the two). We understand that the man is serious and is an immediate danger, and you choose to follow through the notification.

This is happening then.

Pending trial man commit further crimes including an assassination attempt and a grievous body harm then he slashes at a civilian who manage to protect themselves by taking your hand up at the last second. The man gets a knife wound in this part of the body.

The trial begins.

The man is now open in the courtroom and threaten my colleague. He expresses repeatedly that he will kill him, etc. Something that was allowed to run without someone interrupted the trial.
To add is that the man had 48 charges in the past (this task I was given directly by my colleague, so can't guarantee that number is correct exactly). No penalty with deportation into account was either current despite the fact that he, in my opinion, should be a candidate in view of his existing identification documents and criminal background.

Penalty on paper:

1 YEARS AND 8 months in jail.

Penalty in real life:

The man gets out after just having served 5 months because he "had a good behavior". time he was detained were counted in the sentence.

Blood results to rejoin society:

After a little over a month in freedom looking for this man up mr anew. In exactly the same place as last time. This time armed with a knife. Due to ongoing lawsuit I am sorry to break here.

But yes you understand. Will it really have to go so far that someone will lose his life before applying a punishment that will keep these dangerous individuals locked far away from the rest of us? Is it not time to apply laws with a penalty which is proportionate to the crime?

Now it's really time to wake up my dear politicians and time for Swedish people to get more involved in politics.

I want a safe Sweden for my children to grow up in.

But with the development I see where you hit heavy criminal on his fingers and says "Holy Holy" we are really bad at it..

Her, her, her!

I am of Swedish decent also but I myself have never been to Sweden and from what I see on the news I will probably never go because of the Muslim occupation sad to say but the UNITED STATES IS NOT FAR BEHIND

Well that explains why Fred was pissed all the time he had look alike Swede's at his house when he was gone mmmmm BAM BAM WITH A BONE BEATING EVERYTHING YEP HE'S A BABY SWEDE

1/4 Swedish here. I am still in contact with cousins in Sweden. I've tried to ask them about the issues they are having with the immigrants over there - and they won't discuss it - not an opinion, not a comment, just silence. From what I understand, part of the culture is to basically be "open door" to anyone and everyone, and never complain about it - it's some kind of weird national pride about being open and welcoming. Seems that BS has gone way too far - they are in big trouble right now and don't know how to handle it.

If you ever get a chance, do a little search on "lagom" in Sweden. It's basically the concept that you keep your head down, keep quiet and accept what's going on. No individuality. No standing out. Some Swedes are starting to realize that's hurting their culture and their country. Some are leaving because of lagom.

My distant Viking ancestors never would have let that crap fly.

You know the old saying, a Swede is just a Norwegian with his brains knocked out.
(I'm part Norwegian, Swedes just reverse it)
When I worked in Alaska in fishing boat had lots of Norwegian guys lol we would always say there is the RIGHT WAY the WRONG WAY and the NORWAY LOL

I like how the take away was more about muslims than it was about convicting and sentencing known violent criminals more appropriately. I'm being slightly sarcastic, to be clear.

I also agree, a swede is just a dumb Norwegian.
Can you stand on your head and keep the grit in your pocket?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top