JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Warrantied for life and while not all of them are built in the US, you're still supporting a local company. I was thinking of buying one recently and the consensus I came too was they are a good quality and value. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one if it better fit me needs.

Redfield scopes are made in Oregon, but the binoculars are not.
Think of the Redfield scopes as entry level Leupolds, because that's what they are. You'll get good service for your money, both the scope and the warranty service if you ever need it.
I've not used any Redfield scopes, but we do have a couple of the 10x40 binoculars and are impressed with them.

I wanted a good lower priced scope "$200" so I ordered one in 3x9x50.
Love it! Deer hunted with this exclusively this year thru monsoon rains and bright sunshine. No issues at all.
I still prefer swarovski and my vx3's but for $200 two thumbs up redfield.

001_zps78022f82.jpg

With any small bore rifle, I never have an issue using a cheaper optic. No need to put an really expensive optic on a rifle that has such a limited range, unless your competing with it....

With any small bore rifle, I never have an issue using a cheaper optic. No need to put an really expensive optic on a rifle that has such a limited range, unless your competing with it....

Yeah I always heard that or only pay 1/3 of your gun price for a scope.
I figured if it was to much for my 22 I could just put it on my 30-06.

Redfield scopes are made in Oregon, but the binoculars are not.
Think of the Redfield scopes as entry level Leupolds, because that's what they are. You'll get good service for your money, both the scope and the warranty service if you ever need it.
I've not used any Redfield scopes, but we do have a couple of the 10x40 binoculars and are impressed with them.

Redfield's Revolution line is made in Oregon. Their Revenge and Battlezone lines are not, nor are their red dot optics.

Whats wrong with the ones from the Philippines. Is it crap or is it because its not built in the usa.
dont get me wrong I love buying usa products. But I was just curious

You know, its funny, one of the top glass is Vortex, made overseas, so is Nikon Bushnell, etc, and Leupold glass is made somewhere else now btw, so I really don't care too much for location of company, maybe if American took pride in there work again and stopped being entitled, maybe we can regain the manufacturing market, wait, can't do that, we want 200 per hour to dig a ditch..............venting again, its a good scope,

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top