JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Like that 20" site radius on your rifle? - Give us $100 bucks and we'll make it 6"..."

What is going on here...???

8217433b41dca5d16069c2a5d5e924d3.jpg

Some of their stuff is grossly overpriced. Like this $131 grip where competitors are $30-$60

View attachment 1390714
Weird, they have a budget AR trigger, the MBT, that's a great value.

EDIT:

To be fair, I looked it up and the FUG comes with a quick disconnect lever, 3 different grip extensions and a lifetime guarantee. If you break it, they send you a new one.

Last Edited:
Weird, they have a budget AR trigger, the MBT, that's a great value.
Yea it's a great trigger too. Seems like they are overpricing everything else to make up for it or something. Plus you have to live with the giant "LA RUE"advertising on it which alone would be a "no-buy" for me. They are trying to soak people (the suckers I mean) with these la rue advertising products imo.

Got this handmade vertical grip for not much more than they are selling that one and obviously way more work and materials expense to make it.

09791F83-664F-40A8-8BBE-36976348E2C5.png

Yea it's a great trigger too. Seems like they are overpricing everything else to make up for it or something. Plus you have to live with the giant "LA RUE"advertising on it which alone would be a "no-buy" for me. They are trying to soak people (the suckers I mean) with these la rue advertising products imo.

Got this handmade vertical grip for not much more than they are selling that one and obviously way more work and materials expense to make it.

View attachment 1390731
That's gorgeous. Where'd you get it?

Marketing
They should change their company motto to:

"Good triggers, but everything else is over-priced BullSheet"
I'm gonna start a Noveske thread next.

Watch how the mastery of societal classism will edge itself forward and say the exact opposite.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top