JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Frau Blucher
AmusedReflectingDogfish-size_restricted.gif

Isn't every mammal/bird in Oregon protected if not specifically designated otherwise? I thought that was the reason shooting a Bigfoot, if one existed, would be illegal. If so, wouldn't werewolves be protected also?

I won a solid silver 308 cartridge at a trap shoot a few years ago. Guess I could melt this down and make a few bullets, think it is 2oz. From watching Twilight I think they travel in groups. Stay away from Forks, WA and we should be safe though.

You need serious heat to melt and cast silver. Like 1700 degrees F
Know any foundry that will let you try it?
Any Jeweler can cast Silver and if you use a lathe to turn the bullet to shape you just need a piece of silver larger then the bullet to start out no melting involved.

I won a solid silver 308 cartridge at a trap shoot a few years ago. Guess I could melt this down and make a few bullets, think it is 2oz. From watching Twilight I think they travel in groups. Stay away from Forks, WA and we should be safe though.
They make them in 45 as well, they are 1 oz. non firing solids and have some providence with them.

silter45.png

I think its good advice for anyone to stay out of Forks proper. As for the woods, only dicey situation I've stumble on is a spike elk being poached. (LSS: didn't find a cop fast enough....)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top