JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Matthew Bracken has some great books if anyone has a chance to read them. Good stuff. I usually buy used books but for Bracken and Brad Thor I'll buy new to support them.

It's funny that I read that back in 2012 and said :"No F**en WAY that ever happens". Now I see it just around the corner, right in view and just as he lays out. Damn, it's just so needless......

Orwell wasn't forecasting the future , he was warning the reader about the present as he knew it then . Just saying.
Net is a wonderful tool for taking what people have said and comparing it to today's world but it makes a man cynical if he keeps reading. Good thing we have our guns to talk about too as a break in all the bad news. :s0093:

Interesting article. Well thought-out and prescient. Portland and Seattle offer case studies. The local Marxist politicians, actually a fairly low-IQ bunch, embrace Marcuse and Alinsky. Destroying the very cities they're responsible for is a logical step toward destroying capitalism and the "patriarchy." Black communities, a mere 14% of the population, commit a spectacularly disproportionate percentage of crime. Instead of addressing the real causes, black "victimhood", a Marxist concept, is a white liberal theme song. That arises from (a) lack of personal experience with ghetto blacks, (b) guilt over subconscious racism, and (c) Stockholm Syndrome in response to the real threat of unfettered BLM/Antifa violence.

2022 is looking more and more like 1972, the year when the first really hardcore communist terrorist groups appear in Europe and the United States. Thanks to Biden, Jihadis and other would-be terrorists are freely moving across our borders. The will link up with and inspire our own malcontents toward larger acts of destruction. In one year in the eighties, over 800 bombs exploded here in the US. We'll be seeing a repeat, particularly after the next major global financial correction.

Promises of more welfare didn't stop any of the prior major riots. What stopped the LA riots was the National Guard being authorized to deploy.50 cal machine guns. Burning, looting, and murder in Portland and Seattle could have been stopped in the same way had Marxist Democrats not hamstrung the police. And Democrats will continue to do exactly the same.

It is very telling that multiple high-level military personnel in the United States and France are suggesting military coup. That outcome is indeed far more likely than snipers in pickup trucks. Deep State players in the military will attempt to thwart it, with resulting shooting battles against patriotic troops. The latter will prevail, partly because the bulk of the population - now clueless and leaderless - finally realizes the stakes. They will further support the necessary cleansing of Marxists from politics and academia. Marxists never compromise. Their ultimate goal is destruction of America.

People below a certain age have no idea the scale of devastation small terrorist groups can inflict on a society. The well-fed CEOs that have lavished millions on the BLM Ponzi scheme are the very ones terrorist groups will target for kidnapping, torture, and murder. The most dedicated terrorists won't relent until they are killed.

I've seen all this before. And that's what I see coming again. Reason and compromise means nothing to terrorists.

"The world turns, it looks like many authors saw our world today comming."
"George Orwell immediately comes to mind."

As does John of Patmos. :eek:

55o4xc.jpg

"What stopped the LA riots was the National Guard being authorized to deploy.50 cal machine guns."

My family knew a guy who was bus driver in The Great Cesspool while the Greater Los Angeles County Inter Ethnic Summer Festival of 1965 was going down in all its glory. He observed first responders taking fire from a building. Shortly a NG Jeep arrived with Ma Deuce aboard and they proceeded to hose the place down. The bad guys quit shooting and some bodies were removed. Oddly enough, the official scorecard didn't seem to include them in the game's statistics.

My observation is that......it's DIFFERENT this time.

Huh?

Well....it appears to me that for the most part.....the politicians want to see the destruction of the cities. Yeah....in the past the Police Depts looked to quell the riots. While this time.....they are being held back by politicians. Yup.....the politicians of these liberal cities are scoring points in order to (or at least trying to) be reelected by their liberal base.

And of course.....it's ALL TRUMP's fault! So....the green light has been given to continue with the unrest in the cities

Party On!

Aloha, Mark
Control the narrative and control the masses!

Check it out:

Irresistible Revolution: Marxism's Goal of Conquest & the Unmaking of the American Military

by Matthew Lohmeier | May 10, 2021

It's absolutely critical to fully grasp that the Democratic Party is actually the Marxist Communist Party. Biden and others are obedient puppets in a Bunraku (shadow puppet) play with Obama and Deep State operatives pulling the strings. If you think this is over the top, look closely at what is happening in Oregon's Department of Education. They totally embrace the 1619 myth and will be implementing Critical Race Theory in ALL Oregon schools. The children will be taught that America is a racist country from its very inception. White kids in particular will be shamed and taught that they are responsible for victimizing blacks, Native Americans, women, and other "victims" of white male oppression. Get active. Shout out your opposition. Stop CRT before it's too late.

"What stopped the LA riots was the National Guard being authorized to deploy.50 cal machine guns."

My family knew a guy who was bus driver in The Great Cesspool while the Greater Los Angeles County Inter Ethnic Summer Festival of 1965 was going down in all its glory. He observed first responders taking fire from a building. Shortly a NG Jeep arrived with Ma Deuce aboard and they proceeded to hose the place down. The bad guys quit shooting and some bodies were removed. Oddly enough, the official scorecard didn't seem to include them in the game's statistics.
Exact same scenario played out in the Detroit riots. Most "revolutionaries" are fearless only until somebody starts firing back. They piss themselves and run. Problem today is that Soros' money has installed Marxist DA's in dozens of the large American cities. Their mission is NOT to prosecute criminals, especially the "victims" of oppression by the so-called "patriarchy." That helps explain how a vicious, drug-addled punk like George Floyd became a national hero.

6' bed would be a deal breaker - can't get the Sportster into it.
Don't forget the beltway snipers back in DC. Mohammed and Malvo. They had a large older vehicle with the back seat removed where the sniper could aim and through a hole in the back of the trunk. Nobody heard any noise or saw muzzle blast.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top