JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting article. Well thought-out and prescient. Portland and Seattle offer case studies. The local Marxist politicians, actually a fairly low-IQ bunch, embrace Marcuse and Alinsky. Destroying the very cities they're responsible for is a logical step toward destroying capitalism and the "patriarchy." Black communities, a mere 14% of the population, commit a spectacularly disproportionate percentage of crime. Instead of addressing the real causes, black "victimhood", a Marxist concept, is a white liberal theme song. That arises from (a) lack of personal experience with ghetto blacks, (b) guilt over subconscious racism, and (c) Stockholm Syndrome in response to the real threat of unfettered BLM/Antifa violence.

2022 is looking more and more like 1972, the year when the first really hardcore communist terrorist groups appear in Europe and the United States. Thanks to Biden, Jihadis and other would-be terrorists are freely moving across our borders. The will link up with and inspire our own malcontents toward larger acts of destruction. In one year in the eighties, over 800 bombs exploded here in the US. We'll be seeing a repeat, particularly after the next major global financial correction.

Promises of more welfare didn't stop any of the prior major riots. What stopped the LA riots was the National Guard being authorized to deploy.50 cal machine guns. Burning, looting, and murder in Portland and Seattle could have been stopped in the same way had Marxist Democrats not hamstrung the police. And Democrats will continue to do exactly the same.

It is very telling that multiple high-level military personnel in the United States and France are suggesting military coup. That outcome is indeed far more likely than snipers in pickup trucks. Deep State players in the military will attempt to thwart it, with resulting shooting battles against patriotic troops. The latter will prevail, partly because the bulk of the population - now clueless and leaderless - finally realizes the stakes. They will further support the necessary cleansing of Marxists from politics and academia. Marxists never compromise. Their ultimate goal is destruction of America.

People below a certain age have no idea the scale of devastation small terrorist groups can inflict on a society. The well-fed CEOs that have lavished millions on the BLM Ponzi scheme are the very ones terrorist groups will target for kidnapping, torture, and murder. The most dedicated terrorists won't relent until they are killed.

I've seen all this before. And that's what I see coming again. Reason and compromise means nothing to terrorists.
QFTaggage

Joe

"They cannot be stopped!" And the audience erupts in applause? I don't get it. Well, I don't get how Biden got elected either.
I think ideas like this one would be sold as "providing safety for the citizens". Or it will be touted as the best weapons against terrorist. How many folks do you know that would be willing to give up some of their freedom and rights for security? I do know folks who seriously talk about curtailing many of the 10 Amendments to include the 1st and 2nd to reduce violence on the streets.

Apologize to OP if this sidetracked/hijacked his thread.

I think ideas like this one would be sold as "providing safety for the citizens". Or it will be touted as the best weapons against terrorist. How many folks do you know that would be willing to give up some of their freedom and rights for security? I do know folks who seriously talk about curtailing many of the 10 Amendments to include the 1st and 2nd to reduce violence on the streets.

Apologize to OP if this sidetracked/hijacked his thread.
Political lunacy is spreading like kudzu, driven by an evil corporate media and an equally evil Democratic Party. I know some liberal Democrats who can't wait to give up their Constitutional rights in exchange for a "fair and just" society run by the likes of Biden and Pelosi. I ask them if they've read Marx, Engels, Mao, Alinsky, Marcuse, or the Constitution itself. The answer? NO. Not a page, not a sentence, not a word. "Rules for Radicals" is Obama's political bible. Liberals that I know, all of whom think Obama is "wonderful," have never even heard of it. Let that sink in.

Those who beat their swords into plow shares will plow for those who do not.
There's 12,000 years worth of data to support your thesis. Another data point: any culture that leaves its borders open and lets its cities rot does not last. While the Feminists and Marxists decry "toxic masculinity," they will beg on their knees for it when they hear the sound of falling bombs. It's fashionable to be an ardent Pacifist during peace time, as the French were prior to World War II. Not long after that they were licking Wehrmacht jackboots.

"They had a large older vehicle with the back seat removed where the sniper could aim and through a hole in the back of the trunk."

The vehicle was a 1990 Chevy Caprice with a hole in the trunk. Just another old car among many.
1625578571724.png
1625578587794.png

I bumped into that A*hole. John Mohammed. Thought we were going to get into it but I was able to do a fast retreat (with my kids in tow). Glad they put him down, the world is a much better place with him gone. No joke.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top