JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read a good chunk of this but I have a serious question about the author's sniper scenario with 2 men each in the back of standard pickups. Your standard bed is 6' long, that means my greater than 6' height wouldn't fit nicely without a dropped tailgate. Forget lying prone with a rifle on a bipod. Even an 8' bed with tailgate dropped might barely be adequate. Now, if we're gonna start talking hollowed out full size VANS we can have a conversation about effectiveness.

Since i think it was writen in 2012 i thought it was alarming how close the scenaio was to what were starting to see. Only city boys buy trucks with 6' bed:s0033:

;) OR... we could turn off all the cell towers and shut down the internet in the area for a while. They'll be wandering in circles mumbling to themselves in no time.
How many sat-phones are these rioters going to have? Radio communications are easily overheard and I doubt they'll be using semaphore from the roof tops.
Make 'em use the post office to organize their flash-mob.

I really don't know why this isn't already being done.

Matthew Bracken has some great books if anyone has a chance to read them. Good stuff. I usually buy used books but for Bracken and Brad Thor I'll buy new to support them.

It's funny that I read that back in 2012 and said :"No F**en WAY that ever happens". Now I see it just around the corner, right in view and just as he lays out. Damn, it's just so needless......

Last Edited:
My observation is that......it's DIFFERENT this time.

Huh?

Well....it appears to me that for the most part.....the politicians want to see the destruction of the cities. Yeah....in the past the Police Depts looked to quell the riots. While this time.....they are being held back by politicians. Yup.....the politicians of these liberal cities are scoring points in order to (or at least trying to) be reelected by their liberal base.

And of course.....it's ALL TRUMP's fault! So....the green light has been given to continue with the unrest in the cities

Party On!

Aloha, Mark

Yup.....the politicians of these liberal cities are scoring points in order to (or at least trying to) be reelected by their liberal base.

And of course.....it's ALL TRUMP's fault! So....the green light has been given to continue with the unrest in the cities

Except now the rioters and their puppet masters have turned against the liberal politicians. What these mayors didn't understand is that the ANTIFA rioters hate ALL government, left or right. They want anarchy.

Odd thing about anarchy...by the time it's actually wide spread, anyone who knows what the word means is gone. Then a period of war lords, burgers & merchants, various sequella thru a couple generations, someone has a grand sociopolitical idea & we compress the Middle Ages... whatever generation grandson of grangsons invents a political solution and it all starts again. Maybe.

As a Harley owner someone once mentioned to me that "Dogs and Harleys like to ride in the back of pickup trucks".
And no, my old Sportster won't leak oil on your driveway either. ;)

The most reliable bike I ever had was a '41 Indian Chief. Louise was my wheels for 7 years.

Since Bracken wrote that 8 years back, the ability of the .gov to track individual via satellite has increased. They'll track your pickup truck right back to your house.

We live in a world where you no longer have any real privacy or anonymity , it is just an illusion . But if you think you do keeping enjoying that lie . Everything is being mapped, photographed and video recorded at an ever increasingly faster and exponential pace.

Since Bracken wrote that 8 years back, the ability of the .gov to track individual via satellite has increased. They'll track your pickup truck right back to your house.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top