JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SB tactical pistol brace.
Old one not adjustable.
11.5 inch barrel.
Sure fire muzzle brake with a sure fire blast can.
And the muzzle brake is the same for a sure fire surppesser.
A blast can or forward blast can are a must with a
AR pistol. Oh yeah don't forget to get the folding stock. PXL_20201007_045919646.MP.jpg PXL_20201007_045832348.MP.jpg PXL_20201007_045821943.MP.jpg PXL_20201007_045736604.MP.jpg

SB tactical pistol brace.
Old one not adjustable.
11.5 inch barrel.
Sure fire muzzle brake with a sure fire blast can.
And the muzzle brake is the same for a sure fire surppesser.
A blast can or forward blast can are a must with a
AR pistol. Oh yeah don't forget to get the folding stock.View attachment 759328View attachment 759329View attachment 759330

True, but to not be an SBR it has to at least have the pretext of "designed to be fired not-from-shoulder."
That's why you put the velcro strap on the brace.

So the ATF has been going back and forth with the pistol brace for a few years now.
Just don't put it to your shoulder when the ATF AGENT IS STANDING BEHIND YOU.
LOL

I love my CMMG .45 Banshee suppressed. Can't recommend it enough once the bolt carrier weight is dialed in. I also have a 11.5 5.56. I really see it as a range toy as it absolutely rattles the windows on my house from the front porch. 7.62x39 is one pistol variant I want to try. Otherwise my Banshee is definitely my travel gun when a shotgun is just too much to deal with.

For me it was chosing the best handguard and brace combo. Because the barrel on mine is only 10.5" with a standard front sight I wanted something low profile enough to grip well, and balanced so I'm not fighting the barrel vs grip weights for easy and long duration running.

Just got my first "pistol" and loving it so far! Only issues are the cost of .300blk so far and deciding which RDS to slap on. I agree with others on skipping pistol calibers and going with rifle rounds. 1BE91CD4-A267-425C-A34D-68CA9A12D55D.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top