JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Guten Abend meine Freunde! So, on a bit of a lark, I was farting about (or fähren, if one prefers less Earthy) on auction sites for a Luger. Ran into the typical stuff; crazy expensive original examples, a few of the neato (to my eyes) stainless Stoegers, the .22LR look-alike garbage, and ... well, a genre I had long forgot about: those little, shrunk down Lugers in .32 ACP (7.65x17㎜) and .380 ACP (9㎜ Kurz). This particular specimen was in the latter.:

pix952514457.jpg

What, exactly, is the story on these? AFAIK, this was not a military production item, having been created well after the war, but I've been wrong before. I dig it and am, admittedly, most tempted to place a bid on the diminutive Deutsche dame this evening.

What say you? Vielen dank!

Last Edited:
Erma WerkeSportswaffen ( got absorbed into Umarex ), used to make inexpensive .22 /.32 versions of the PPK/PP/P38 Luger and "Commander" which was a double action lookalike of a Colt commander at 80% scale- Some were rollmarked Erma, some as Reck, a few as Umarex,
They also made 8mm and 9mm PAK blank/gas cartridge/flare cartridge versions- they were very common in Europe and the blank firers were especially popular in the UK.

44990-commander-012-jpg.jpg erma-ppk-012-jpg.jpg
erma-3-jpeg.jpg

even a P7

39725635_16885749.jpg

I think it was related to many European countries forbidding civilian ownership of military calibre weapons- ie 9mm para

Last Edited: