JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a couple of Trijicon Reflex model rx06 sights that don't use batteries or switches.
Everyone who has handled the rifles commented on how great they were at acquiring close up targets.
Both have the triangle instead of a dot and I have grown to prefer it over the dot.

I'm now in the market for one of their RMR dual illuminated models.

Meprolight is Israeli, supplies kit to the IDF and has a great reputation that is battle tested.

They are only really getting started (relatively speaking) in the U.S. market. They're spendy, but considered top-shelf by many in the know.

Having said all that, I plan to have a Mepro on a Tavor when I get around to obtaining one, hopefully this year.

I am not a huge fan of the Eotech as they are wider then the AR is. I do have one and it worked well on one of my HK's. Now it lives on my belt-fed .22 AR.

I have a C-more one my 9mm AR and have been very happy. If I was in need/want of another similar optic I would buy another.

I am not a huge fan of the Eotech as they are wider then the AR is. I do have one and it worked well on one of my HK's. Now it lives on my belt-fed .22 AR.

I have a C-more one my 9mm AR and have been very happy. If I was in need/want of another similar optic I would buy another.

I picked up a Bushnell branded EOTech several years ago that didn't have the outer cover on it:

1914_G_1250178459950.JPG

It's not wider than the gun. It has been very reliable. They don't seem to carry them anymore but I'll bet you can find a used one somewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top