JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you make a molotov cocktail without gasoline? If food is gone, you can bet that there won't be any gas around either.
I doubt that people will use booze for flaming bottles as they will drink it before throwing it at someone's house.

Nomadic raiders will move from home to home, and how many preparedness or rural folks will has some gas stored, or in gas cans?

If any of you are soon to build, consider Insulated Concrete Forms, which have the added benefit of being bullet resistant

I guess it all depends on your particular situation and geography. That's the nice thing about being out in the boonies, there are a lot of more visible and easier to get to targets out there.

After the first failure(s), some caution will likely be instilled. Less likely to march up with lit torches, and more likely to light just before throwing, while screening the light from the target. More likely to initiate a distraction apart from the main attack. One effective leader can convert zombies to at least rabble. Clear perimeters and sight lines are a start, but were not the basis of design for most homes. In my case, I have severely impaired sight in two directions, classic suburbia.

A clever person could make a molitof out of just about anything. Mix a good was of tree pitch and some fingernail polish remover and you have a bottle of poor mans napalm. Or even one better is industrial peroxide and naptha. You don't even need a match for that one. One bottle of each tosssed on something and you will have an inferno. But the reality is this. Big city mobs will stay put for the most part. People don't migrate far from home even in disaster. Look at Katrina.the .gov had to move them out! Fortunitly for me I live in the boonies. It would be a long time before we saw Dtravelers" out this way. still, love thy neighbor......as long as we are on the same side.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top