JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not a super big old gun guy, but these are kind of neat! Perhaps it's just from playing COD4....

At that price tag though, I don't think I'd ever buy one. I could get a super nice Remington rifle for $700.

One thing to say to you...

Consider picking one or two rifles and get good and stock ammo for those.. unless you have 10k rounds stockpiled for zombies and looters that should be your goal!

Oh ya and buy your own guns LOL

I've got one. There a picture of it on this post:

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=394&page=3

post #22.

It's a fun gun to shoot, but it doesn't seem to be as accurate as my 1930s and WWII vintage bolt action rifles. In other words, i can make better groups with my Finnish M39 than with my PSL with a 9X scope. Go figure!

Keep in mind that surplus ammo is corrosive. You'll have to clean it each time you shoot surplus ammo. Prvi isn't surplus, but much more expensive.

But it IS fun! With the muzzle brake, AK action, and a spring loaded butt plate, there's not much recoil. I love shooting it!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top