JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe dimpling isn't the correct term?

I'm thinking now we've been shooting the gong at 75 yards. Easier for wifey to play with the .22 and her AR. I've mostly been shooting paper with the Garand using PPU for Garand rounds and some of my home rolled with less recoil. I do shoot the gong too. I love that "THWACKKK" sound it makes. And trying to stop the the swing by hitting it again at the perfect time is cool too!

View attachment 1115960

The first target I bought at the ARPC show that the ear broke of had many more hits and still shows little damage as far as I'm concerned. The biggest divots in that gong I believe are from a S&W 500 mag pistol shooting 300gr hard cast that a board member had at one of the clean-ups. That was probably closer to 100 yards.

View attachment 1115961

You don't say where you are? "Kurt's Shooters Supply", in Milwaukie carries Thor stuff.
Thank you for the clarification and information. This is helpful.

We shoot from .22lr to .357 in handgun and .22lr to .223 in rifle. So, the targets seem like they should hold up to these calibers. Hoping to add others to the list like .308, 30-06, etc.

I live in Springfield and my lgs carries them as well. Shout out to Gun Pro Shooting Supply in Springfield. Owner is a high school friend of mine and Olympic shooter.

Thank you for the clarification and information. This is helpful.

We shoot from .22lr to .357 in handgun and .22lr to .223 in rifle. So, the targets seem like they should hold up to these calibers. Hoping to add others to the list like .308, 30-06, etc.

I live in Springfield and my lgs carries them as well. Shout out to Gun Pro Shooting Supply in Springfield. Owner is a high school friend of mine and Olympic shooter.
Neal is a great guy.

Neal is a great guy.
Yes he is and has always been this way. Great family man and business owner. In fact, witnessed a few interactions over a couple of visits recently with him helping out a family, a couple, and an older lady with her adult son; all of who were clearly new to firearms; handguns in particular. He was so kind and patient with them to answer all their questions and to help them out to find what worked for them. Treated each as the most important customer he could have. We were happy to wait to give them all the time they needed. This is one of the biggest reasons he is my go to 99% of the time.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top