JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I called my local Bi-Mart and the sporting goods guy was able to tell me that they are in fact on sale and it does not include the 2x4's.
(*It does include the 2x4 pieces.)

I like Thor targets and I'll be picking up two after work today.

POST SCRIPT: I was wrong, it does include the 2x4 pieces.

* When I first called a Bi-Mart to check for availability the guy in sporting goods told me that the package did not include the 2x4 pieces.

Last Edited:
Weird, the advert literally says it *does* come with the 2x4s.
You are correct and I was incorrect.

I just bought two and they include the 2x4 pieces.

For those of you are follow these things this is a Thor Target made in Albany, Oregon.

Evidently Bi-Mart must have worked with Thor to create a package stand and torso package that is priced very well verses anything I can find on Thor's website.

Last Edited:
You weren't incorrect, you only had what the employee told you, which i got to imagine was them thinking like the rest of us and saying, yeah, no, it's not gonna come with wood.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top