JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
.375 H&H, with a professionally installed muzzle break using federal premium 300 grain Nozzler parition bullets from bench won't print better than 3" groups! It has a 27" fluted barel. Any ideas? Have a box of different rounds. Spent a ton on getting this gun set up right and it is really frustrating to be as inaccurate as it is.

Being an fan of the Thompson platform for years, there are two accomplished guys that do alot of work on the T/C guns you should know about: Mike Bellm and David White.
Send me a PM with an email address and I can forward a newsletter from Mike that address accuracy in the long barreled PH models.

Thanks so much! This is actually a friends gun. I had bragged to him that if I wrote about his problem on here that someone would have something to help him. I'd given up hope, but you've just reaffirmed my belief that this is the best gun sight on the net. You guys are awesome!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top