JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
terrylf72 thanks the 1st link is for an airsoft gun. The 2nd I all ready found and does not give intructions on the frame group. Thanks again however I am still looking.

Thanks both of you this is good info however the links do not tell how to disassembly the frame group, which is the lower and houses the trigger group. Thanks again I am still looking.

Thanks both of you this is good info however the links do not tell how to disassembly the frame group, which is the lower and houses the trigger group. Thanks again I am still looking.

Like EMP said in his link above. Under breakdown, (link below) shows the trigger assembly and exploded views in Fig. 16, 17 and fig 18

M1 Assembly / Disassembly

Or try this its the ARMORER'S COURSES for $40. on dvd..

AGI - Thompson

Hope this helps ya, I have run out of info .

brad691
What's up dude? Are you so weak willed that if mommy does not hand it to you on a plate you pee your pants?
The entire internet is a key stroke away but YOU must have others do the work for you and then you pee and moan that the quality of the free service is not up to your standards?
Brad you are a huge Looser, no insult is great enough to describe you. Come back when you grow a pair.

This free 'TOUGH LOVE MOMENT' (RTM) service towards your awakening as an adult is provided by and through donations from MEN everywhere.

Thank you for your help terry. Emp I have seen all the breckdowns, as with most guns including the Thompson just a schematic is not enough. If you do not disassembly the gun correctly you can seriously damage it. Kenno sorry you are having a bad day hope things get better for you.

I have seen all the breckdowns, as with most guns including the Thompson just a schematic is not enough. If you do not disassembly the gun correctly you can seriously damage it.

There is more there than "just a schematic". This is a cut and paste from the same page. The answer IS there.

M1 Assembly / Disassembly

e. Frame Group (figs. 16, 17 and 18).
(1) Hold frame in left hand, and using a screwdriver as a tool in right hand, depress short finger of pivot plate and push out rocker pivot with thumb of left hand. Lift out rocker and pivot.
(2) Again using the screwdriver but steadying hand with thumb against frame to prevent excessive movement, depress long finger of pivot plate and withdraw safety.
(3) Hold frame upright with grip in right hand. Press simultaneously with both thumbs on sear and trigger pivots. These pivots project sufficiently so that by a quick pressure thereon the pivot plate will protrude on the other side far enough to permit withdrawal. While with- drawing pivot plate with left hand, press down on trigger and sear with thumb of right hand to release pressure of springs on pivots. Do not cant pivot plate during withdrawal. The remaining components of the firing mechanism are then free to be removed. Disconnector can be removed from trigger by simply withdrawing it.
(4) To remove magazine catch, rotate it in a counterclockwise direction to its full limit and lift it. Removal should be limited to replacement of broken parts. Removal of magazine catch submits magazine catch spring to unnecessary strain and is apt to damage it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top