JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sold pending $$

Thompson Contender, G2 frame. .223

The thing is like new - I don't have 50 rounds through it, previous owner did not say, but it's very very clean.

$450.

Add 50 rounds of .223 JSP ammo. And 50 JHP (see below).

Tradebait, +/- cash to make ends meet: Ruger SA revolvers (.44 or .357 only, and nothing with a Dragoon trigger guard), S&W Airlite or Ruger SP101 .22 LR or Mag.. Compact .45ACP. Kahr PM9 or CM9. Full size CZ in 9mm might be interesting, too. Or quality knives. And, on a REAL whim....would add big cash for something in a bullpup 5.56....

Other tradebait - bolt action rifle (not a bubbaed dotmil one) in .223 or .308, or a dotmil original in 30.06. Or an Enfield in .308.

View attachment 203082

And a .44 Mag barrel, stainless, for $215 shipped to CONUS or $155 if bought with this package.

Last Edited:
I am shopping for a .223 barrel that will fit an older Thompson Contender- will this .223 barrel work for the original Contender frame- if so- what shape is the .223 barrel in, will you sell it seperate, and how much for just the .223 barrel?

Thanks,
Brent

I am shopping for a .223 barrel that will fit an older Thompson Contender- will this .223 barrel work for the original Contender frame- if so- what shape is the .223 barrel in, will you sell it seperate, and how much for just the .223 barrel?

Thanks,
Brent

I don't think that the G2 barrels are backwards compatible with the first generation frames. Maybe a TC guru can step in here and say? Or post the question up in the handgun discussion forum? :eek:

taken from Thompson center's own website, specifically their accessories page,
"The Original Contender and the G2 Contender® use the same barrels and forends. The stocks and grips are different and do not interchange."

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.