Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Thompson Contender Barrels 7-30 waters and 41MAG

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by ddragon63, Mar 18, 2011.

1. ddragon63

ddragon63 Ridgefield, WA Member

WTT/WTS

$400

i have 2 contender barrels I'd like to trade or sale. 1 is a12" 7-30 waters barrel with muzzle break and iron sights. The other is a 10" 41 Remington mag barrel with iron sights. both are blued. 41 mag barrel is in brand new shape as only 20 rounds have been thru it. the 7-30 waters barrel is in good shape. I say good because I really don't know the history on it too much as I picked it up used. There are a few superficial scratches on the side of the barrel. looks like from a loose fore grip cover rattling around. I've test fired both and both shoot excellent. will sell individually of course. asking $200 for each. these are g1 g2 barrels not encore. Looking for a 45-70 barrel in a 12 or 14 with muzzle break. also interested in semi auto hand guns. 9mm or 45acp perfered. Would take a ruger blackhawk in 45lc. or 45-70 rifle
    ftf sale... I live in woodland, WA and work in Vancouver. thats as far as I'll travel. Will ship to right person for right price. these would be a great start for someone looking to get into a contender set up. 7-30 is one of the most popular deer barrels and 41mag is a very fast flat shooting pistol round.
    Thanks for looking
    [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

PICT0250.jpg

PICT0255.JPG

PICT0253.jpg

PICT0254.jpg

PICT0252.JPG

2. ddragon63

ddragon63 Ridgefield, WA Member

btw... I will be @ the rose city gun collectors show tomorrow morning with these @ barrels.. if you'd like to see them send me a message and we can meet up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.