JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howdy neighbor! (We live not far from GP and have a friend there, or rather she's outside of said, and some family further south.) Alas, no Thompsons. We do have a Mac-10 presently and an M2 Carbine grinding it's way through the NFA process though.

I have to ask, what Tommy-guns are in your collection or are on the way? Inquiring minds want to know. (Well, mine does anyway. :s0112:)

Howdy neighbor! (We live not far from GP and have a friend there, or rather she's outside of said, and some family further south.) Alas, no Thompsons. We do have a Mac-10 presently and an M2 Carbine grinding it's way through the NFA process though.

I have to ask, what Tommy-guns are in your collection or are on the way? Inquiring minds want to know. (Well, mine does anyway. :s0112:)
PM sent. I just moved here from California and I am in the process of filing the 5320 to move them

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top