JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my Thompson center Hawken rifle which is in very good condition. Including the range rod, powder measure, capper, and ball puller I have for it. No FFL required given that it's a muzzle loader.

AB778280-2B1F-4FEF-9B9C-D51FF63DA475.jpeg 461550B5-0CE8-4EC9-BFC2-9B718E6210BD.jpeg 0A1EAD26-9581-4871-9A39-DA87086C9818.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
To be entirely honest I'm not sure, I bought this gun used but it doesn't have any major signs of wear so I doubt it broke. Either it didn't come with it or the previous owner removed it at some point. Still functions 100%
The T/C Hawken never came with a single trigger. Only the Renegade and Seneca's did. However, the Hawken could be shot using only the front trigger and I'm assuming someone removed the rear set trigger. Like you stated, still functions 100% and potential buyer should know they will be ok. Also to note, if potential buyer wanted to have the double set trigger, not hard to get and install. That rifle looks to be in great shape! GLWS sir. :s0155:

I've had several of these over the years and as GA556 said, TC Hawken Rifles all had double set triggers, and never came with any single trigger in the Hawken model . It might be broke ir someone removed the set trigger

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.