JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling an amazing pair of guns for Metallic Silhouette shooting. The .357 Mag (or .38 Special, obviously) is great for the center fire contests, and the .22LR is pretty much THE gun for small bore shooting.
They would also be great for handgun hunting, if you're good enough to get that close to the deer or squirrels.
:) I'm not...

The .357 has a Thompson Center Arm 3RP (fixed 3x power) scope, and the .22LR has a Simmons 4x12 rifle scope. The rifle scope works great because you don't have to worry about the recoil making the scope smack you in the face. Ever heard of the Weatherby Crescent? hahaha

I couldn't find anything directly comparable on GunBroker to even establish an asking price, but the one .357 Magnum I saw was starting at $579.00

For BOTH guns, I'd like to get $600.

Note the hammer extension, makes it super easy to cock the hammer with a scope on. The hammer has a switch you turn, one side is center fire, other side is rim fire, and middle is for dry fire practice!

Thanks,
Bill contender 008.JPG contender 012.JPG contender 011.JPG contender 008.JPG

it looks like you are selling 1 frame,and 2 barrels,is that right ? if so,it's not 2 guns for sale,imho.

You're right! Only the frame is serial numbered.
If i can figure out how to fix the title, I will.

Still, a hell of a deal for ONE T/C Contender with two barrels and two scopes!
:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top