JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold

Up for sale is my blued T/C Contender with two barrels. The pistol is in excellent condition with the exception of a couple of dings in the wood grip. The barrels included are as follow: 10" octagon 30/30 with adjustable sights and matching forearm, 10" .223 bull barrel with adjustable sights and matching forearm.

I am asking $650 for the complete set. I will consider selling with only one barrel of your choice for $500. Possible trade

Located in Marysville/Arlington area.

Contender1.jpg

Contender1.jpg

Last Edited:
The top of my list is a Savage Stryker Model 516, a Colt Delta Elite 10mm, Swarovski Laser Guide Rangefinder, Desert Eagle .44 or .357, Ruger Alaskan .44 mag, Ruger .44 Mag SS Vaquero, Sig P938 Nightmare. There is a start! I'm sure there is a ton of toys that I'm not thinking of to list.

John

Up for sale is my blued T/C Contender with two barrels. The pistol is in excellent condition with the exception of a couple of dings in the wood grip. The barrels included are as follow: 10" octagon 30/30 with adjustable sights and matching forearm, 10" .223 bull barrel with adjustable sights and matching forearm.

I am asking $650 for the complete set. I will consider selling with only one barrel of your choice for $500. Possible trade

Located in Marysville/Arlington area.

View attachment 53699

I am interested in your contender w/223 barrel. I an in Marysville. Ron 425 330 8165

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top