JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Goldendale
State
Washington
Zip Code
Nice Thompson, with sling, adjustable rear sight, nylon ram rod, Gun Guard case, and I will include asstd. lead to get you started. This rifle can be shipped at additional cost, and does not require a FFL transaction. It is located in Goldendale WA, and you can pick up there, or possibly I can meet you. The price is $300, or feel free to make an offer. No trades. If you're looking for a big game muzzle loader don't pass this one by as Thompson's ballistic specs are great! DSCF0385.jpg DSCF0386.jpg DSCF0387.jpg DSCF0388.jpg DSCF0392.jpg DSCF0394.jpg DSCF0396.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
You might want check the underside of your Renegade barrel and determine if your barrel is one early ones made by Douglas Supreme. It will be marked with a 'G.R. Douglas' on it.

These are very much in demand and sell quickly - with barrels only selling for premium prices.

IIRC however the Douglas barrels were not marked 'Renegade' and those marked as such are either Sharon barrels or later made by T/C.

My Renegade has a Sharon barrel and is marked by their trademark 'spade'.

GLWS!

You might want check the underside of your Renegade barrel and determine if your barrel is one early ones made by Douglas Supreme. It will be marked with a 'G.R. Douglas' on it.

These are very much in demand and sell quickly - with barrels only selling for premium prices.

IIRC however the Douglas barrels were not marked 'Renegade' and those marked as such are either Sharon barrels or later made by T/C.

My Renegade has a Sharon barrel and is marked by their trademark 'spade'.

GLWS!
Thank you for that info... I'll check / Nope - the bottom is as smooth as a baby's neck ... But I'll remember this for future reference - thanks again.

Last Edited:
Nice Thompson, with sling, adjustable rear sight, nylon ram rod, Gun Guard case, and I will include asstd. lead to get you started. This rifle can be shipped at additional cost, and does not require a FFL transaction. It is located in Goldendale WA, and you can pick up there, or possibly I can meet you. The price is $300, or feel free to make an offer. No trades. If you're looking for a big game muzzle loader don't pass this one by as Thompson's ballistic specs are great!View attachment 718678View attachment 718679View attachment 718680View attachment 718682View attachment 718683View attachment 718684View attachment 718685
Very nice shooting iron there! I do like the set triggers on these as well!

Very nice shooting iron there! I do like the set triggers on these as well!
Tanks! Funny ain't it, sometimes when we put something we're not interested in anymore up fer sale and someone compliments it....we start changin' our mind.... (like I'm startin' to do...) I thought my Green River 54 had taken this one's place, but....It is sure still a nice weapon....

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top