JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank our lucky stars that Hilldabeast did not get the opportunity to appoint two SCOTUS members. The 2a would not have seen darker times.
Trump is the lynchpin that will save (and is saving) the republic. The Democrats have PTSD already, what do you think they will be like in 7 more years?

This is the perspective we need to keep in mind even if the nominee isn't ideal in every regard.
It kind of reminds me how back in 2016 people were saying to vote for Trump at least just for the Supreme Court picks. Well, here we are! Haha!!! Turns out he's been kicking butt since day one but now this is just icing on the cake.

Well, that's good news, but of the 4 that are rumored to be on the short list, I'm guessing he's either 3 or 4. Hopefully anyone on the short list is a 2A "extremist" and will strictly defend any challenges to the 2nd amendment that don't pass constitutional muster.

You know that he is going to pick the woman for political reasons.

She would be a good pick for the #1 reason that it puts the opposition in the difficult (;)) place of having to argue against another female justice. Still, with their willingness to attack Nicki Haley and a whole host of other conservative and minority women, they'll tear into her and give her no easy pass. She already got pretty shat on during her last confirmation hearing because of her Catholic beliefs. That said, she is good under pressure and may be able to weather the storm.

Still, conservative principles would suggest you choose the right person for the job, regardless of gender, race, religion, etc., etc. Republicans shouldn't be the party of SJW politics, but they're pulled into it by the other side. It's part of the new reality, and I certainly wouldn't put it past him to choose her for no other reason than to drive the other side nuts. In reality, no matter who he chooses, they'll go on a rampage of Biblical proportions. I expect to see a lot of harassment of R senators during this whole process. And with 2, possibly 3 R senators being willing and likely to rebel against their fellow R's as they have done before, it won't be an easy pass for whomever is chosen.

I just wish he would pick already!! I wanna see snowflakes melt!!

If he chooses Barrett, it certainly puts more pressure on the left - they're supposed to champion women and the breaking of the glass ceiling. Every time they shoot down a woman, it proves they're only pro-woman when it's a woman that does and says what they want her to - like a good little servant. And those that are increasingly walking away from the D party are stating that they see that hypocrisy on display.

Yes, come 6pm Pacific time, I'll throw open my door to feast upon the glorious weeping and gnashing of teeth that shall come with the announcement. I'm quite a ways from Portland, but I'm sure the cries will carry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top