JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So many things... I'm just going to let this one cook for a bit.

I've watched it 3 times, each time I noticed another major mistake...

I still learned something, and it made me smile while I shook my head.

Enjoy :D

I was waiting and, I'm ashamed to say, hoping, for the slide to hit him right between his eyes. I guess that there is a special angel looking out for total plonkers like this one, and TBH, at first I thought it was April 1st.

It wasn't. :eek:

Taking a page from member Certaindeaf's book :
Didn't click.....:D

More importantly why try to fire a cartridge from a firearm that wasn't designed for it...?
Andy

I fired a .380 round out of one of my 9mm Glocks out of curiosity. It fired fine, slide didn't cycle. Just what I expected. Anticlimactic. :D

It works, but only if you hold the gun like this:

Screen Shot 2020-10-15 at 2.01.07 PM.png

Spoiler alert:

After he realized he had one in the chamber, I rewatched and he not only sweeps himself, he does it with his finger inside the trigger guard...

And I'm not familiar with that pistol, but is the safety disabled as well!?

A friend of mine inadvertently did this test with his Glock 19 one day at the range. Had a .380 he was testing, and accidentally loaded a few of the rounds in the Glock 19 mag. He came over and got me because it was the first time he'd seen it malfunction. It stovepiped 3 times in a row, and on the third shot I pulled the spent case out and showed him the rim with a smirk.. I lost count of how many times he said "wow, I am an idiot".. yep.

Spoiler alert:

After he realized he had one in the chamber, I rewatched and he not only sweeps himself, he does it with his finger inside the trigger guard...

And I'm not familiar with that pistol, but is the safety disabled as well!?

Obviously the safety between his ears is disabled.

Were I in his shoes, I would have reshot the video immediately once I learned I'd already had one chambered. In fact, maybe I just wouldn't make the video at all

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top