JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now that we are done watching girls each chili peppers, try this one on for size:

Pretty hypnotic, eh? That one always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I hear it.

Beethoven was deaf when he wrote this.

no

ow-my-balls-o.gif

I can't help it. I like the music of dead white men. Here's the Reilly theme:

Here's the soundtrack of one of the best movies ever made:

I did like Animal House too. Brings me back to the good old days in Eugene.

Top This.

OMG that's pretty funny.

This guy is a nut. Hired two pros and made him a little music, having never played the piano before..

H. Jon Benjamin
Actor
Harry Jon Benjamin, known professionally as H. Jon Benjamin, is an American actor, voice actor, and comedian. He is best known for voicing various cartoon characters, such as Bob Belcher in the animated sitcom Bob's Burgers; Ben, the son of Dr. Katz, in Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist; Sterling Archer in the animated sitcom Archer; Coach McGuirk and Jason on Home Movies; and a can of vegetables in the film Wet Hot American Summer.
Harry Jon Benjamin, known professionally as H. Jon Benjamin, is an American actor, voice actor, and comedian. He is best known for voicing various cartoon characters, such as Bob Belcher in th…
en.wikipedia.org

Now that we are done watching girls each chili peppers, try this one on for size:

Pretty hypnotic, eh? That one always makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when I hear it.

Beethoven was deaf when he wrote this.

I enjoy it. I LOVE classical music. I marched drum and bugle corps and played in a local symphony orchestra.....if you saw me you'd never guess.....I'm also in my 30s.....

I just close my eyes and drift off.......:s0069:

I, for one, like @PaulB47 's taste in music. He adds some class to this here joint. Dead white guy music is under-appreciated. It's our heritage, so respect it even if you don't like it. Try cleaning your guns with a Vivaldi violin concerto playing, and you might change your mind about classical music: it's tailor made for scary psycho white guys with guns, Boohahaha! Also, Reilly Ace of Spies was one of my fave PBS spy shows from the 80s, nice one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top