JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One would guess that after Carolyn "barrel shroud" McCarthy's gargantuan blunder, these people would go off and do their homework and educate themselves about they are fighting against. It goes to show how gun-grabbing Libtards arrogance knows know end.

Rep. DeGette’s deflective, disingenuous defense

Trying to regain some credibility following what she calls an “inartfully (sic) stated” gaffe regarding ammunition magazines at a Denver Post forum, Congresswoman Diana DeGette is now claiming in an Op-Ed published today that the “gun lobby” has seized her remarks to silence and discredit her.

<broken link removed>

Rep. DeGette’s deflective, disingenuous defense

Trying to regain some credibility following what she calls an “inartfully (sic) stated” gaffe regarding ammunition magazines at a Denver Post forum, Congresswoman Diana DeGette is now claiming in an Op-Ed published today that the “gun lobby” has seized her remarks to silence and discredit her.

<broken link removed>
Well, maybe, when she has NO CLUE what she's talking about, she should just just SHUT THE HE!! UP!

After all, 'tis better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt!

"two decades of work on gun violence prevention issues"
You'd think twenty years would be long enough for her to get her terminology correct. Full libtard.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

So if she is the idiot....What do you call the people that voted for her? There are consequences for voting, and not voting.

There are many reasons to vote or not to vote for someone. Other issues she stands for, issues you cant agree with from the other candidate, ignorance of their true stances on different issues, etc. However, if you're a gun-rights advocate and you vote for her again after seeing this. That makes you a moron. If you voted for her before this, you're simply ignorant or nieve.

Or there are people like me that find it hard to pick who to vote for. I'm pro gun, pro gay marriage, pro death penalty, pro-choice,
for taxing the rich (and corporations), for welfare reform (as in increasing funding and spending it on real assistance, not just giving people money), against the military-industrial complex, for the Afghanistan war, but think it should be stopped now. Against the Iraq war. Against the TSA. Strongly support a strict separation of Church and state. And on and on. I don't fall on one side or the other. I may be more liberal than conservative in social issues, but they won't have me because I like guns, the death penalty and think the Afghan war was a good thing. But conservatives won't have me because I ok with gay marriage, abortion, taxing the rich, etc.

So, who do I vote for?

2nd Amendment trumps everything else. Without that we could lose the 1st.

But then, for the large part, I support people that want to increase military spending, force God into the government, discriminate against people that are 'different', let corporate and personal greed run rampant, are anti-union, etc. But all of that is ok because they will support my gun rights? I will happily with-hold voting for people that demonstrate such a lack of knowledge and judgement that this lady has shown. But it's getting harder and harder to find anyone worth voting for at all.

Better question is, where is the middle ground? Where are the moderate constitutionalists?

As usual you gotta pick the lesser of two evils. I've never understood people going hook line and sinker over an Obama or Reagan. Liberals do tend to vote social issues over preservation of country I've noticed. I lean Libertarian but vote Republican lately as our best hope at this time.

And she has the chutzpah to sing about the resultant ridicule thrown her way. Typically, she is whining that we want to silence her when nothing could be further from the truth. We want her stupidity spread far and wide for all to see.

And she has the chutzpah to sing about the resultant ridicule thrown her way. Typically, she is whining that we want to silence her when nothing could be further from the truth. We want her stupidity spread far and wide for all to see.

Yeah she's screaming about not allowing her critics to silence her when we're trying to hand her a megaphone.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top