JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What a life saver this traffic stop in Germany was.
It could have been a lot worse in Paris!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

<broken link removed>

I am starting to get the feeling that when we see attacks like this, perpetrated by ISIS and their fellow scumbags, that there are often more attacks that should have happened simultaneously but either got foiled by officials or as a direct result of incompetent terrorists.

After spending a fair amount of time in the Gulf, even living there amongst them for over a year prior to the war, I can tell you that while dangerous, the "men" chosen for missions like these are also pretty inept.

I watched one visually inspect the barrel of his loaded AK after it jammed by holding it above his head barrel down and squinting into the business end. After another yelled at him and grabbed his arm he swung it down and around and shot his "friend" in the leg. He then dropped the rifle and took off running.

I believe it's the same as fishing (bear with me here) for every fish that you see in the water where your fishing, there are at least 10 more that you didn't see....
This a scary thought and the only real and highly disapproved method of finding them is to profile them. Don't be looking for nuns or Irish grandmas, look for people of middle eastern descent. I should be a no brainer but you know who we have in charge of things.

I believe it's the same as fishing (bear with me here) for every fish that you see in the water where your fishing, there are at least 10 more that you didn't see....
This a scary thought and the only real and highly disapproved method of finding them is to profile them. Don't be looking for nuns or Irish grandmas, look for people of middle eastern descent. I should be a no brainer but you know who we have in charge of things.

I agree with this 100%. I get the whole PC / all people are different / that's racist etc etc etc, but the reality is they teach law enforcement and military to profile for a reason. Surveillance and counter surveillance is a real, time honored, proven tactic.

You're damn right I profile. A person can profile without being racist. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top