JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you watch the video or just knee jerk post?

Ok... I DID watch the whole thing (sadly). And I'll repeat what Ironbar said,

Oh great, the conspiracy theorists are already at it.

All the questions asked are easily answered. With limited information coming out and all the 24/7 news agencies scrambling to attract and keep their audiences they will put out any scrap of rumored information the second it comes out without verifying ANYTHING. You should know this by now.

So the fact that there are all these different "accounts" and different "versions" of the story is bogus. It's a bunch of gossip girls regurgitating anything and everything they hear and adding their own subtle twists to it. "Oh my god... I heard.. that like... he was a total madman.. and like... was carrying 15 guns... and oh my god..."

To anyone considering watching the video... I will tell you... it's NOT well done. It's a serious of screen caps with stupid questions listed under them.

and some of the answers...

How could bubblegumface achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy?: Because the kids were all huddled in a classroom. Most likely in a corner or in some other closely knit fashion. So all he had to do was fire into the group.

How did he get his brothers ID, when his brother said he hadn't seen him in 2 years? Well... they didn't say what kind of ID it was did they? Was it an old school ID? Was it a fake one? Was it his own ID and just changed the name on it?

What happened to the guy they found in the woods running from cops dressed in camo? They probably questioned him and let him go. I live within walking distance to a school myself, and if I heard gun shots, and sirens then I'd probably walk over the hill to take a look too.

And I didn't see anything referencing anything satanic in the video at all. Unless they're referencing the Batman movie. Which I haven't seen either. So maybe I'm missing something there.... but I doubt it.

Even though you poke jest at myself I still respect all your opinions . My opinion is you all need to look at the whole story, and Think ....If you think this young man is all this" By Himself". AR-15's do not bestoe Seal Team Skills into the Holder of the rifle.

Ok... I DID watch the whole thing (sadly). And I'll repeat what Ironbar said,

All the questions asked are easily answered. With limited information coming out and all the 24/7 news agencies scrambling to attract and keep their audiences they will put out any scrap of rumored information the second it comes out without verifying ANYTHING. You should know this by now.

So the fact that there are all these different "accounts" and different "versions" of the story is bogus. It's a bunch of gossip girls regurgitating anything and everything they hear and adding their own subtle twists to it. "Oh my god... I heard.. that like... he was a total madman.. and like... was carrying 15 guns... and oh my god..."

To anyone considering watching the video... I will tell you... it's NOT well done. It's a serious of screen caps with stupid questions listed under them.

and some of the answers...

How could bubblegumface achieve such amazingly deadly accuracy?: Because the kids were all huddled in a classroom. Most likely in a corner or in some other closely knit fashion. So all he had to do was fire into the group.

How did he get his brothers ID, when his brother said he hadn't seen him in 2 years? Well... they didn't say what kind of ID it was did they? Was it an old school ID? Was it a fake one? Was it his own ID and just changed the name on it?

What happened to the guy they found in the woods running from cops dressed in camo? They probably questioned him and let him go. I live within walking distance to a school myself, and if I heard gun shots, and sirens then I'd probably walk over the hill to take a look too.

And I didn't see anything referencing anything satanic in the video at all. Unless they're referencing the Batman movie. Which I haven't seen either. So maybe I'm missing something there.... but I doubt it.
Thanks for you input on this...Your speculation on what happened is plausable. Any Ideas on the rest of the questions the video presents?

Thanks for you input on this...Your speculation on what happened is plausable. Any Ideas on the rest of the questions the video presents?

I don't remember all the questions, and I'm not going to go back and watch it again.

But some simple logic can explain them all. Lanza's father was NOT scheduled to testify in the LIBOR thing. That's an internet myth.

Crazy people always say they were under mind control, or that their dog told them to do it, or that they're on a mission from God.

They probably kept the brother in custody because he was originally reported as the shooter. And with all the outrage over 20 First graders being killed, he might be in danger until it was clear that he WASN'T the shooter. Or maybe they're trying to find our more about the actual shooter. I don't know.

If a person wants to... they can find conspiracy in just about any story. The media is not interested in putting forward the truth. Their whole business is about creating doubt. If the story is 100% true and accurate, then it is done, and there's nothing left to report. So it's no surprise that Rush is out there "Raising Questions" about "what really happened".. because so long as there are "unanswered questions" then they have something to talk about.

Until the next story comes along. And they'll dump this story faster than last nights nachos.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top