JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Put me down in the "this is crap" side of this. ANY person who regularly handles firearms can tell the feel of a loaded G-17 from a BB gun 1.
What person who regularly handles firearms would shoot his "friend" in the face with a BB gun 2.
I believe this is what happened about as much as I believe someone got their homework eaten by a dog.
At a lunch table in 10th grade a boy grabbed another boys paper/homework, crumpled it up and ate it… had I not saw it I wouldn't have believed it.

I don't buy it. Even if he did think it was just a BB-gun which I don't buy for a second...But give benefit of the doubt...A bb-gun can still be very deadly. Especially when pointed at and fired at the face. This man had intent to do serious harm regardless of what he thought the weapon was.

I say throw the book at him.
I think saying a bb gun can be "very deadly" might be an exaggeration, but they do some serious harm to squishy eyes for sure.

I think saying a bb gun can be "very deadly" might be an exaggeration, but they do some serious harm to squishy eyes for sure.

Now just think of what that can do going into an eye or a carotid artery in the neck... Just because it's small in size doesn't mean it's not potentially deadly at close range. And if this guy's stupid enough to not know if he has a BB gun or a 9mm, then he's definitely stupid enough to not know if he's got bb's or pellets in it. Just sayin'.

Now just think of what that can do going into an eye or a carotid artery in the neck... Just because it's small in size doesn't mean it's not potentially deadly at close range. And if this guy's stupid enough to not know if he has a BB gun or a 9mm, then he's definitely stupid enough to not know if he's got bb's or pellets in it. Just sayin'.
While I don't disagree that in the exact distance, angle, and impact location they could still potentially cause nearly fatal if not fatal results - generally speaking bb guns are not considered lethal weapons because the generally lack sufficient force/velocity to be such.

Now that being said, not all bb guns are created equal. Spring powered ones you can get off the shelf at most stores are not the same as higher end ones that use CO2 canisters or highly compressed air. Heck - there are compressed air guns that perform better than .22 lr rounds.

Screen Shot 2021-11-17 at 12.18.50 AM.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads