JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow! Complacency will get u killed. Reminds me of the pink panther movie Gun lighter.

How many AD/ND accidents would never occur if everyone simply followed the 4 rules of Gun safety? 99% or more I wonder?
A89A8BCD-7092-4A32-932B-B42A264E3609.jpeg

I don't believe I've ever played the "shoot your friend in the face with a bb gun" game.

They must have had an interesting relationship.

Put me down under "I don't believe that story."

It's the old "It's not a real gun but only a BB gun so go ahead and shoot your friend in the face with it" story.

I don't believe I've ever played the "shoot your friend in the face with a bb gun" game.
Well, decades and decades ago, back when I first became a teenager, my older brother and I played a game, just once, that involved our Daisy 1894s.
I lost... :oops:

A BB gun was my first gun growing up, and it was always treated with the same rules and respect as any firearm. Something isn't right here. Why would he (especially as someone who should know better) think that pointing even a BB gun at someone's face and pulling the trigger was ok? Remind me to never have friends like this.

Ah, the old "shoot them in the face with the bb gun but it's actually a real gun," excuse.

I'd knock a "friend" out for shooting me with a bb gun so the premise from the get go is odd to me. I had a buddy in elementary who was having a bb gun fight with his brother and almost lost his eye.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top