JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you provide details it's more likely you may find some assistance.
Are you on tablet, phone or computer or what? What operating system are you using? What browser? Wi-Fi?
Why in your original post are you missing the letter after the apostrophes?
The problem is on your end, as I and many others have no issues.
Help us help you.

@Colts4me, a real easy way to check is the DNS numbers, by default it uses what your ISP gives you. Problem if on has Charter, Comcast or large ISP's they can share that DNS and slow access down.
There are many DNS numbers you can try a easy way is switch to Googles DNS to test it. Its super easy and if it fails just go back in and undo it I have noticed a few seconds different switching mine, not huge but may help. Remember where these settings are you can do a search for DNS numbers or try Googles Configure your network settings to use the IP addresses
Google Public DNS IP addresses:
The Google Public DNS IP addresses (IPv4) are as follows:

The Google Public DNS IPv6 addresses are as follows:

• 2001:4860:4860::8888
  • 2001:4860:4860::8844
HOW TO : @Colts4me

On a Windows PC

On Windows, you can change this option from the Control Panel. This option isn't yet part of the new Settings app on Windows 10, windows 7-8 are very similar.

Head to Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings.

img_5a723a4226568.png

Right-click the network connection you want to configure and select "Properties". This option must be changed separately for each connection you want to change it for. This means that, if you have a computer with both Wi-Fi and wired Ethernet connections, you'd have to change it for both your Wi-Fi and Ethernet adapters if you wanted to change the DNS server for both.

img_5a723aeb42130.png

Select "Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCIP/IPv4)" in the list and click "Properties".

img_5a723c3cf1829.png

Select "Use the following DNS server addresses, enter the addresses of the DNS servers you want to use, and click "OK".

If you want to set a custom DNS server for IPv6 connections as well, select "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCIP/IPv6)", click "Properties", and enter the IPv6 addresses as well. Click "OK" when you're done.

img_5a723cbd91699.png

After you change your DNS server on a Windows PC, you may need to flush your DNS cache to ensure Windows is using the records from your new DNS server and not cached results from your previous one.

Good luck.

Other than having a pop up window appear every 5 minutes on my iPhone stating "in order to view more content, please scan your credit card" it is working fine..... :rolleyes:

just kidding-no problems using the site with my iPhone.

Man, I've got no troubles here, running Win 8.1 on a laptop, Samsung G-7 Android, or on a desktop using Win 7. You'd think one of 'em would show signs of bogging, but none of mine do, FWIW.

My firewall is set to (High) maximum restrictions, and running Avast AV, Win Pop-Up blocker is on.

Works fine for me. Mainly on my galaxy 7 edge. Sonetines on my wifes phone or our sansung tablet. Even less so on my pc. Which works fine as well. Works better on 4g with the phone than on my wifi signal from comcast.

Man, some of youz guys talk in some crazy language I know nothing of! I'm sure glad this site runs goods for me, and any others I visit do too.

You want to see slow? Go to ifish.net. Every click back/forward/sideways takes 5-10 seconds to load the page!

Just getting here for this post it took 5 min before the tab crashed and I reloaded it. In the mornings, early, it runs better but right now it can' even keep up with typing, it' three words behind.

I am on a Samsung tablet and every other site I go to runs fine. I restarted my router, wi-if, I have virus protection and it scans as virus free..

Really not know what else it can be. Like I said my smart friend looked at this and didn' think it was my gear.:(

To check what you guys post may take five tries to read it, it won' let me go past the first page most times

Well, we've had plenty of other members report no issues nor have we had any other members report the same issue as you. So it has to be a localized issue on your end. It's not our servers.

I just tried chrome and it seems to work better so my guess is it Internet Explorer is the problem. It's can't doesn't all type correct and the typing is keeping up. I don't like Google but it looks like chrome works fine here.. now to browse and see if I can go page to page without an unresponsive tab comming up.

I just tried chrome and it seems to work better so my guess is it Internet Explorer is the problem. It's can't doesn't all type correct and the typing is keeping up. I don't like Google but it looks like chrome works fine here.. now to browse and see if I can go page to page without an unresponsive tab comming up.

I have a Samsung Chromebook and it has worked fine using the Chrome browser. I will say, a while back, a few of the ads created an issue as they would be loading as I was trying to type and so words would be delayed on showing up. I have not had that problem since having gold supporter status.

I have lagging issues on my iPad quite often, even posted about it before. Sometimes it takes a long time for a 'Like' to post and sometimes it will lag behind when I'm typing a comment. I don't have issues with any other site but have always chalked it up to wi-fi issues.

EDIT: our iPad uses Internet Explorer....probably the commonality

I'm using chrome on my pad and have very few issues. On rare occasion it will seem to "hang" but it does that on other sites too.

It could be IE. IE gives me headaches on my desktop computer and laptop on occassion.

How full is your pad with pictures, programs, etc? When it the last time you cleared your cache?

It really could IE on your device. As IE updates/upgrades, it may be wreaking havoc on your device if you have an older device.

Just throwing out thoughts and ideas. Good luck!

:)

If you don't like Chrome, use firefox. It's the faster browser right now anyway.

Download the fastest Firefox ever

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads