JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Only place on the net that I have trouble with. This thread is unresponsive, wait or close. Can' type a word in complete so it' or can' or doesn' or don' or hasn' is just a pita to post. My computer says virus when I log on here and looking for deals has turned into nothing but a big pita.

Slowest site I go to like it' searching for something but when it finally loads it runs very poorly from thread to thread.

adblock plus at DuckDuckGo - Adblock +

ublock origin at DuckDuckGo - Ublock Origin

privacy badger at DuckDuckGo - Privacy Badger

https everywhere at DuckDuckGo - HTTPS everywhere

duck duck go chrome at DuckDuckGo - DuckDuckGo

Add these to your flavor of browser (mostly Chrome/FireFox) and it should help keep your browser clean and quick.

Free Antivirus Replacement & Anti-Malware Tool - Anti malware removal tool (free 30 day trial) The premium vers adds real time protection against intrusions and other nice features without being a resource hog. Best to run while in safe mode WITHOUT connection for best results of finding bugs.

Lastly, common sense while browsing will also help keep your system from being infected or at risk.

May also not hurt to flush your DNS so it can regrab a fresh version of the site:

How to Flush DNS and why not give the router/modem a reboot, let it sit for about 1 minute AFTER you flush the DNS. Hopefully that will help out with your site specific connection issues. I'd also suggest looking at your Router to see if perhaps this site ended up on a black list of some sort.

Last Edited:
I just live with it, I won' use Chrome because it' Google. Funny that this site is the one I have trouble with and none of the other gun boards are a problem. You would think since I have good equipment I could get fast service.

I just wait and wait until I can open a classified add, heck I don' need to buy more gun stuff anyway.:eek:

today I had a good friend who works at Intel look at my problem here and said my equipment is fine but it looks like this site has too small of a server.o_O

This is actually one of the fastest websites I've ever used. The forum layout and notification system is also leaps and bounds above others.

I've been on the internet everyday since 1991.

Its you they put a lag mod on you..I know they compare emails with the anti stellax database maybe thats it....:s0140:

Seriously try switching DNS....numbers. Sometimes that helps.

today I had a good friend who works at Intel look at my problem here and said my equipment is fine but it looks like this site has too small of a server.o_O

Interesting. This site is run off of mainly donations by every day individuals.

Go ahead and block ads. You'll keep that server slow. Donate and help so it can have the adequate funding.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top